twitter google

Killer Condom burneddddd

Home Forums MMA Related UFC = Life? Killer Condom burneddddd

Killer Condom burneddddd Phoeniggz!!!!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH SNAP!! Maybe you aren’t much of a rap fan if you can’t say “intelligent rap” w/o putting it in quotes. I listen to almost every genre of rap going back to THE BEGINNING. Back when you faggots called it a fad. Before Beastie Boys & Run DMC. Before it was on TV. Before entire radio stations were dedicated to it. Let’s see who is “intelligent”…..not in every song but certainly doesn’t make “dumb” music: 1) Jeru The Damaja 2) Organized Konfusion 3) Ras Kass 4) De La Soul 5) Common 6) Dead Prez 7) J-Live 8) Masta Ace

I could keep going but most of it would be lost on you guys. In fact, if you want to hear sick lyrics, check out MC Paul Barman. He’s the ultimate in Nerdcore. Funny ass white boy w/some of the craziest metaphors you’ve ever heard. This guy has written word puzzles for the NY Times. As smart as he is, he never takes it too seriously b/c that’s what the music is mostly about.

Now I’m just pissed. This is why I was a music snob in high school. Took me years to accept that anybody LIKE YOU GUYS even deserved to listen to this music. And yes, I listen to the “club bangerz” as well. Why the fuck not you FUCKING IGNORAMUSES.