twitter google

ruined: this week has been

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Made/Ruined Your Day ruined: this week has been

ruined: this week has been horrible. locked myself out my room yesterday morning, had to climb out someone else’s window on the 3rd floor and walk along the ledge to my window at 5am in the morning time. earlier this week did combatives in the grass, fucked up my knees, some dude tried a collar choke on my and fucked up my throat. also slammed my elbow on the cement and it still fucking hurts. i’m sick as fuck. tried to go party last night but downtown olympia was dead. some nasty chick walking down the street with her nasty ass little titties swinging i wanted to punch her. beer tasted like shit because i had some cough drops earlier. then i go to fightlinker and richard is a horrible, horrible writer. this morning woke up to a bee stinging my ear, try swatting it away and it stings my forearm…FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK