twitter google

I hate Dave “Pee Wee” Herman

Home Forums MMA Related Here’s all the reasons why this guy sucks I hate Dave “Pee Wee” Herman

I hate Dave “Pee Wee” Herman for saying that ju-jitsu doesn’t work. I hate him more for failing a weed test and then denying it – it’s just weed dude, fess up.

I hate Gilbert Melendez for saying that UFC fighters are ducking him when he fights in a different organization. I hate Ceaser Gracie too.

I hate Ben Askren because he’s a one dimensional fighter that thinks he’s the best WW in the world. I also hate his hair and his Fred Flintstone chin.

I hate Chael Sonnen for obvious reasons. Yet, I love to read what Chael says.

I hate Jacob Volkmann for a boring ass style and for making political statements about Obama without even knowing that Saddam Hussein was dead (MMA Hour interview). If you’re being political you should at least pick up a paper now and then. Sort of a big deal when Saddam was hanged.

I hate Stephan Bonnar because of his voice. But I really feel sorry for him too.

I hate Mark Munoz for no good reason at all. Maybe it’s because he’s in Blackhouse.

I hate the whole Blackhouse team with the exception of the Nogs and JDS. I hate them because they’re cocky bastards that think they should be able to hand-pick their matches. Ed Soares is also dirty and he stinks.

Yes. I hate Anderson Silva for being a generally disrespectful piece of shit. He’s incredible, but I want to see him get his face smashed in anyway. Three bullshit fights is enough to turn me along with his goading and attitude in the cage. I also hate him because he says Sonnen doesn’t deserve a rematch when he so OBVIOUSLY does.

I hate Aoki for being a complete pussy/asshole all the time, but I love his ju-jitsu.

I hate Bobby Southworth for being a talentless, diva bully. Sure it’s been six years since TUF 1, but god-damn do I hate that bitch for his general attitude.