twitter google

interesting. obviously my

interesting. obviously my fourth of july speculation was thankfully incorrect. however this is certainly along the lines of what i was talking about

“Two men, including a member of the Iranian special foreign actions unit known as the Quds Force, have been charged in New York federal court with conspiring to kill the Saudi diplomat, Adel Al-Jubeir. U.S. officials have said no one was ever in any immediate danger from the plot.”

Khamenei, who has the final say on all state matters in Iran, said that the U.S. accused Iran of terror in order to divert attention from its economic woes and from the Occupy Wall Street protest movement.

“By attributing an absurd and meaningless accusation to a few Iranians, they tried … to show that Iran is a supporter of terrorism. … This conspiracy didn’t work and won’t work,” he said.”

khamenei is accusing the us government of doing exactly what i predicted. maybe he’s being honest, maybe not. it would make sense for iran to carry out assassination attempts, in light of the cia / mossad dropping their scientists like flies lately.

the point is, its disturbing to live in a time where the whole world is basically sitting and waiting for your government to pull some shenanigans.

5000 in times square last night? what, 20 thousand in madrid? london, toronto, rome, korea, etc etc. this thing keeps growing, and what they are asking for is just not possible. it is impossible that the governments and banksters could or would meet those demands. but the movements keep growing, racing on what is quite obviously a collision course. the time is ripe for a scapegoat to commit an atrocity that diverts the world consciousness.

or maybe obama can just ask all those pesky people to “just go home”?