twitter google

IMDB’s synopsis: Terrorists

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads favorite videos IMDB’s synopsis: Terrorists

IMDB’s synopsis:

Terrorists from all countries are to be reunited in order to join forces against their governments. The USA army notice it. A group of assassins, waiting in jail to be executed by firing squad get the chance to be exonerated if they participate in the secret mission of killing the terrorists. But they have to train under the strict military style of Sergeant Ransom.

IMDB user review:

2 stars out of 1000?

I watched this whole movie, but I’m not sure why! The idea is that an army sargeant can whip a bunch of convicts into shape and send them on a likely suicide mission to take out some terrorists on a boat. Cynthia makes an appearance as herself and teaches the convicts how to fight. That was the best part and it only lasted about 5 minutes. The boat exploded at the end of the movie and the simulated computer generated explosion was so pathetic I was embarrassed! Please watch this only as a last resort! Rating 2/10

Anyway, Gracie Academy posted that clip on their facebook page. If Dolph Lundren was the Sgt Major and Van Damme the chick, I would totally download this right fwuckin meow.