twitter google

I would venture to guess that

I would venture to guess that most MMA fighters do cycle on and off the roids for 2 reasons. Some want to look jacked, like sherk or alvarez, and all use it to heal nagging injuries and such. MMA and the NFL have a lot in common, and if anyone thinks that the NFL is clean, then you’re retarded. We’re talking about guys who take a beating for a living, and can’t miss a fight, or they’re fucked for up to 6-12 months. The human body is extremely strong and weak at the time, so I don’t fault any fighter helping themselves to try and make ends meet. The holier than thou d-bags, like those crabs at bloodyelbow can go fuck themselves for their over-zealous condemnation of some fighters, in a pathetic attempt to garner some low level journalist status. A little juice to help a body heal and build muscle to protect said body from the vicious beating it takes on a daily basis, doesn’t really bother me in the least. By the way, this isn’t a court of law, and I don’t need prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt.