twitter google

Well suffice to say i learnt

Home Forums Everything else Family Matters (inspired by Frickshun) Well suffice to say i learnt

Grass Hoppa

Well suffice to say i learnt my lesson.

Maybe your right about wanting an out frickshun. We actually sorta split up for 3 months during this winter, and we got back together after a lot of thought on both our parts, so i dont think thats it. I have just honestly never ever really been the jealous type.

I think it was just more likely that i was hoping she would say yes, cos it really doesn’t bother me at all, and what is good for the goose is good for the gander ……. after a winter of being surrounded by 23 other male tradies and 1 female station leader who is old enough to be my grandmother, the thought of a dozen young hot 20 something uni and phD students arriving on station is a pleasant one :)

And to Ommo: I never said it was hard to do. I can easily keep it in my pants. We aren’t talking about me being 5 and 3/4 inches deep here. I’m not saying i didn’t mean to do it. I didn’t acidently fall and land with my penis inside someone…
We are talking about a little physical contact, as subo so elequently put it, some ‘bump and grind’, or a short pash from some random on a dance floor. In the end it doesn’t mean that much, but boosts your ego, makes you feel all warm and gooey, and reminds you your glad to have something other than that superficial stuff with someone else….

And glad you enjoyed the story G Funk, i find it quite amusing too, afterwards that is, even if i am just laughing at my stupidity :)

Geez, i wish i was witty enough to write something really astute and funny at the same time using only a few sentences like you all do, it seems every one of my posts turning into a miny essay lol :)