twitter google

ok haters; here is the

Home Forums Everything else Atheists ok haters; here is the

ok haters; here is the rationale linking atheism (aka HAIL SCIENCE) to eugenics and social darwinism.

hitler didn’t believe that God was telling him to kill the jews, that is a fallacy and anyone who knows their history (since i have a BA in history from Purdue and you have a GED and a room in your mom’s basement i think im more qualified to talk about this kind of thing subo) could tell you that Hitler believed that the problem with jews was that they were genetically inferior to his master race and the only way to prevent them from tainting Germans with their inferior blood was to remove them from the face of the earth. He blamed everything that was wrong with German society on “good” german blood being watered down through generations of intermarrying with other races.

for those of you that don’t know, eugenics is the belief that since some people are genetically superior to others that human beings can cull (read: kill) undesirable traits from the human gene pool through things like selective breeding, forced sterilization and in its ultimate end mass genocide. Eugenics is directly linked to the concept of “survival of the fittest” which is of course a major concept proposed by Darwin and his theory of evolution. since Atheists almost ALWAYS resort to Darwin to combat the belief in a higher power than i think i can make the connection. Atheism -> Darwinism -> Eugenics -> Hitler -> Holocaust. (which is exactly as logical to me as Theism -> Jesus -> Christianity -> Persecution/Fear Mongering/Child Molestation is to you)

to deny that science (at least the science that was in favor at the time) played a part in the holocaust is irresponsible. and to deny the link would be as foolish for you as it would for me (a theist) to deny how many atrocities have been committed in the name of God.

my original point was that IT WOULD RETARDED for both of us to discount the other’s viewpoint based on some dumbass shit that some dumbasses did because they were dumb.

my entire family relies on the belief in God to get them through their otherwise insignificant lives and i’ll be goddamned if some keyboard warrior is going to sit there and tell them that they are stupid for doing something that enhances their lives and hurts no one. to do so is being a dick for the sake of being a dick