twitter google

I read that Koscheck is still

Home Forums MMA Related Inconsistent Judges I read that Koscheck is still

I read that Koscheck is still in Montreal. His orbital and another bone are broken. An air pocket has developed and it prevents him from flying anywhere. He needs medical surgery as soon as possible. He has to be driven down today from Montreal to Boston (a 6 to 8 hour drive. With the wonderful weather going on, it could easily turn into a 10 hour drive). Koscheck is stuck in hostile territory, in the middle of a freezing snow storm, he is probably in a shitload of pain, he looks like the cookie monster’s distant inbred cousin and his career is fucked for at least one year. The only thing he has to look forward to is a long annoying drive followed by tests, surgery and many long months of doing no physical activity. He probably will never get another title shot while St Pierre is at the top. He might even have lost his drive to fight.

In hindsight, knowing what I know now, it is more satisfying than a knockout. GSP fucked him up long term.

At least he got an extra 100K for it.

It’s as if instead of just stealing a kids lunch at school, you put ex lax in his sandwich, you lock all the bathroom doors and you tell the girl he has a crush on that he wants to talk to her but he is shy. Much more satisfying in the long run.