twitter google

Dominick Cruz is one of my

Home Forums MMA Related Who do you root for? Dominick Cruz is one of my

Dominick Cruz is one of my new favorites, watching him fight is like a riveting game of pong. same with Frankie Edgar. i know its not the most popular style of fighting but that shit is fascinating to watch. i think they are both gonna be the champ for a while.

Rusomar (how the fuck do you spell his name) Paul Harris, he looks like this guy named Taco that used to live on my couch, so i always root for him.

Anderson Silva, when he shows his jedi skills i’m rooting for him, but when he’s Abu Dhabi Anderson i hate his face. its a love/hate relationship.

Jon Jones, so far most of his fights are like watching an adult beat up children. its like performance art.

Nik Lentz, people hate this guy but he’s secretly awesome. he looks like he’d be a Dr. Who villain, and if you were to play paper, rock, scissors with him he’d always pick rock, yet still manage to beat you every time. how can you not root for a guy with down syndrome?

Demetrious Johnson is also a new favorite. ever since that brad pickett fight (that he lost) i get hyped to see this guy fight. i think he’s gonna beat the shit out of kid chimichanga at UFC 126, at least i’ll be rooting for him to. in this case when he fights its like watching a little kid beat up adults, sort of like the opposite of Jon Jones.