twitter google

1. First name, city, and

Home Forums Everything else Jackal Questionnaire 1. First name, city, and

1. First name, city, and age?
Nicolas (Nicole on Thursdays at bar Le Stud, come check me out), Montreal, 30.

2. The first site you visit when you go online?

3. Ever banged a girl that weighed over 160?
Yes and she sucked big time. Literally. She sucked as if the proteins contained in my balls were the last on earth. 160 should be raised a little. I know quite a few girls at or above this number that are just fine. Unless you are referring to Asia only.

4. Pay or pirate?
I would never pay to be a pirate. I don’t mind paying if I get it for free.

5. Favorite and least fave Jackal?
My grandmother once said if you have nothing good to say, don’t say anything at all. Without mentioning names, anyone who gets political but gets it wrong in the forums example: shitting on soldiers when they don’t call the shots.

6. Phobias?
Spiders. The bigger the worse.

7. Do you feel guilty about finding Tourette’s Syndrome amusing?
GTS is not funny but coprolalia is fucking FUNNY.

8. How long since you last got laid?
The eve of UFC 124.

9. Favorite ring girl?
Amber Tamblyn (creepy girl in the movie The Ring.). A close second is Liv Tyler who plays Arwen in LOTR.

10. On a scale of 1-10, how big of a douchenozzle is Bruce Buffer?
I talked with him for about half an hour over a few beers so I have to say before meeting him he came across as an 8/10. After meeting him, 3/10 and after seeing these two too young looking Asians melt into his arms, 8/10 (it was creepy how young they seemed and he looked thrilled).

11. Pride Rules in the UFC? If only some, which ones?
Knees on the ground, 12 to 6 elbows (I know, no elbows in PRIDE but its one of my pet peeves), yellow cards for shitty fights and red cards for Kalib Starnes.

12. Steroids. Give a shit if fighters use them?
No. Some of the shit they do is so advanced its too fucked up to even draw a line. I’m not a scientist so it’s too advanced for me to give a shit about.

13. Your dream commentary team?
I once had a discussion with a friend and we concluded that hearing just one kick ass fight commentated by Joe Rogan and Dana White would be very interesting to listen to.

14. Favorite MMA event of all time?
UFC 79

15. Interested in Women’s MMA?
Yes but not as intensely because it is in its birth.

16. If you could punch anyone in the face with no repercussions, who would it be?
I can’t think of an overwhelming answer to this one.

17. Ever gotten your ass kicked?
At what? Yes at pretty much everything in life at one point or another. I even got my ass kicked by a car.

18. What fighter do you want to see signed to the UFC?
Overeem, Diaz, Fedor.

19. Lenne Hardt; legend, or shrill annoying bitch?
Has her place in history. Let’s move on.

20. What songs or movies make you cry like a woman?
Sabrina, The Never Ending Story.

21. What are your feelings about subo?
I don’t understand the hate. When I don’t like a song I change the radio channel or skip it and when I don’t like a food I think of starving Africans and don’t eat it.

22. Ever crapped your pants while farting?
I remember once learning I had started a gastro that way. I was at home and am thankful for that.

23. Is there a God?
Yes but I keep him in my basement.