twitter google

I was sitting on my bed,

Home Forums Everything else test I was sitting on my bed,

I was sitting on my bed, having just awakened from a night of rocking out with this philipino band, blanket wrapped around my warm body, rubbing my facial stubbled hair on my numb, tingly palm. I opened up my computer and clicked on firefox like any other day, like usual. Rubbing my eyes I click on fightlinker…except it didn’t work. 404 and 403 messages. I must still be dreaming, still having a nightmare. But no, this was not the case. I sat there for a whole hour clicking refresh but nothing changed. Fightlinker was broken. I knew what I had to do next, blame subo…so I thought of this funny forum thread I could create on FL and everyone would read it and laugh, touching their genitals wishing they added me on facebook sooner. I had to pee real hard at this point so I ran to the bathroom and pissed real hard. Came back to my computer and clicked on fightlinker but it didn’t work. Funny April’s Fools joke guys! is what I was thinking. But I looked at the date and it’s so not april if I trust my computer time.
The rest of the day was filled with stale air, fetal positioned in the corner of my room wearing nothing but yesterday’s socks staring at the broken FL “brb” message with Justin Bieber’s “Baby” song on loop.

So that’s how I spent my time when fightlinker was down. how did you guys spend yours?