I had dog twice during my
I had dog twice during my stay in Singapore. Once as a stew and another as a braise. Both were really good. Dog meat there is seen and prepared as a delicacy meat and not a poor mans meal. I have a dog recipe if anyone is tired of their pooch.
- 1 cup vinegar
- 3 tbsp salt
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 20 spicy peppers
- 3 tomatoes, puréed
- 3 cups lemon juice
- First, kill the dog, then burn off the fur over a hot fire.
- Carefully remove the skin while still warm and set aside for later. (It may be used in other recipes.)
- Remove the entrails and cut dog up into sections, about 12 to 16 large pieces.
- In a food processor, mix all the marinade ingredients together. Put dog pieces into this marinade in a large container, then let it sit for at least 2 hours.
- Put dog pieces on a charcoal grill, cover and let it burn over warm coals. Flip and baste occasionally for about 1 hour or until meat is tender.
Make the meal fun for yourself. Only tell the guests after they finished the meal what it is they just ate. Setup a hidden camera to capture their reactions. Chances your video will be an instand hit. Try posting this in your local MMA forums to see the reaction westerners get. The poor in Detroit may be interested, they have a stray dog problem. Bring the live pooch to your local butcher with these instructions and see how long it takes to convince him to prepare the meat for you.
NOTE: Avoid getting the dog too close to home.
Which ‘bitch’ would YOU rather eat?