twitter google

oops looks like even the MSM

looks like even the MSM is now forced to admit this was never a humanitarian mission. it is and always was an attempt at “regime change” (assasination of a foreign head of state) by the u.s and nobel peace prize winner barry soetoro.

Abu Dhabi (CNN) — Night after night, day after day, NATO aircraft have hammered presidential compounds in Tripoli, Libya. I have walked over the piles of rubble.

What I and my CNN colleagues have seen, particularly in recent days, gives additional credence to reporting by CNN’s counter terrorism analyst Fran Townsend that NATO’s leadership believes the U.N. resolution on Libya justifies killing the country’s leader Moammar Gadhafi.

Townsend’s source, a senior NATO military official with knowledge of NATO’s Libyan operations, also implied more could be done to target Gadhafi.

The comments drew a rapid response from a NATO spokeswoman, hinting at an internal rift within the organization over tactics.

Three weeks before he steps down as U.S. Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates made clear that he is not happy with the way things are going.

He warned NATO chiefs the alliance’s European partners are relying too heavily on the United States.

“The mightiest military alliance in history is only 11 weeks into an operation against a poorly armed regime in a sparsely populated country — yet many allies are beginning to run short of munitions, requiring the U.S., once more, to make up the difference,” he said.

The pointed language highlights the urgency of pursuing an end game — getting Gadhafi and not his troops.

so ubama, the liberal savior, has proven once again he is a fraud and a liar. just like gwb, hes invaded a sovereign middle east state under the false pretense of humanitarianism. and just like gwb, he will be re elected by the brainwashed masses regardless

what are we gonna get in 2016?

rinse and repeat.