twitter google

Honestly other than getting

Home Forums Everything else 0MG Sick Sick Sick Vid!!! Better than pr0n!! Honestly other than getting

Honestly other than getting to see many many many naked chicks and getting a few of em to give me a few curiosity tugs I wish I had gone the hockey way.

To this day I have never been able to skate very well with hockey skates (its completely different from figure skates). It would be like saying because you can fly a plane you can fly a helicopter. Ive sat on the sidelines almost my entire life when it comes to my friends playing hockey. The only thing I am able to do is play goalie.

When we are that young we don’t have the choice. I think it is fine for a parent to push young BUT as long as they are prepared to accept the possibility that when the kid reaches adolescence it might not be what he/she wants to do anymore whether he/she understands what is at stake or not.

It only becomes wrong if it is the parent living their childhood fantasy or fixing their childhood regrets through their own kid.