twitter google

2011 MMA RELATED PREDICTIONS

Home Forums MMA Related 2011 MMA RELATED PREDICTIONS

This topic contains 40 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

CAP

And J. Aldo becomes one of UFCs biggest stars.

YEAH RIGHT

^This

I don’t see how Anderson will lose to Okami of all people.
    And i dont see Overeem losing to Werdum.
    I think duffee has a better chance of beating him than werdum.

Your guys’ predictions suck

subo

Well, Werdum already subbed Overeem, so there’s that. And Okami ain’t Sonnen, but he’s still a much better wrestler than Andy and actually has some semblance of submission defense. Anderson simply can’t do this forever.

Fedor fights more times than Brock.

thats my prediction.

YEAH RIGHT

Werdum subbed overeem before overeem was good. Don’t think fighters can change? That’s like saying Frank murr will sub brock if they fought a third time because he subbed him in the first fight.

Okami hardly ever shoots, i don’t see him taking Andy down. I think Vitor has a better shot at him than Okami does.

I agree though-Andy fully loses his star within the next 2-3 years.

YEAH RIGHT

Then again, Andy could lose every one of his next fights and will still go down as one of the best, if not the best fighter ever.

mmariusp

Werdum subbed overeem before overeem was good. Don’t think fighters can change? That’s like saying Frank murr will sub brock if they fought a third time because he subbed him in the first fight.

This.

frickshun

^^except for the part where Murr’s rasslin is embarassingly bad & can’t stop Lesnar from raining thunder from above.

mmariusp

That wasn´t my point.

Maybe Lesnar could beat Mir for the second time, maybe Mir can beat Lesnar for the second time.

Maybe Lesnar never would fight again becouse Cain beat the piss out of him.

mmariusp

That wasn´t my point.

Maybe Lesnar could beat Mir for the second time, maybe Mir can beat Lesnar for the second time.

Maybe Lesnar never would fight again becouse Cain beat the piss out of him.

thingvolds

if no one called it yet, put me down for first death in a ufc. i want to say main card televised live, but im not that sure. the undercard guys are hungry, theyre willing to do whatever like a piledriver or ddt. im thinking a scoop the guy up and walk him to a spot situation like matt hughes, except slam him on his head where the cage meets the canvas. the chads and bros in the crowd will love it. the mma nerds online will love it, everyone will love it like that bullshit wwe jumpkick off the cage nonsense. that is until he is pronounced doa, sanctioning gets pulled nationwide, zuffa tanks and we all get stuck watching a more respectable, albeit painfully boring, sport like boxing.

im %100 sure it will happen or i will never post again.

or will i?

Letibleu

iamphoenix After reading clint, I am not that bad!

pewnt

-Zuffa will continue to be the only company to invests any real money in expanding MMA across the globe.

-FEG will fold in late 2011 due to fighters not getting paid/inability to get fighters. Zuffa will win the bidding war for the fight catalog, and existing contracts. Using these new resources they will plan a Japan UFC show in 2012.

-Fedor spends 364 days of 2011 in contract negotiations. Sherdog will change the rules for their ranking system (again) to allow him to stay in the rankings.

-Overeem will lose to a non top ten HW, and hurt his North American marketability. Japan will continue to pay him way to much money due to the “Bob Sapp factor”, while conveniently forgetting to pay others.

-Carwin will work his way back to a title shot. Fight may not happen until Q1 2012.

-Mayhem Miller will finish his Strikeforce contract, and make a run for it. Will appear on the Joe Rogan Pod Cast shortly after, and spill all the dirt from his time with Strikeforce.

-Gilbert Melendez will follow Shields to the UFC.

-Scott Coker will resign from Strikeforce, and start a new promotion (with UFC style contracts) after his Non-compete clause expires.

-GSP, and Silva will both defend their titles twice, and then fight around new years.

-Barnett will not get cleared to fight for the CSAC, forcing Strikeforce to hold shows outside of a sanctioning body to get him on a card.

-Nick Diaz will fight someone at a 178+ pounds. Miller will release an epic web series pointing out how Diaz is a bitch for ducking him.

-UFC will do shows in at least 2 new countries.

-Brock will trade a stint on TUF for a WWE appearance. It will be his last year in the UFC.

-Aoki will get ko’d this new years, and not be making a trip to the UFC anytime soon.

agentsmith

Brock Lesnar and Fedor fight in Japan on New Year’s Eve 2011.

And by that I mean Brock vs Minowaman and Fedor vs Sakuraba.

pewnt

Yeah Right, comment 19

“Okami hardly ever shoots, i don’t see him taking Andy down.”

AGAIN. Okami got him down the first time they fought with a sloppy single. Then the sweet (illegal) up kick ko……………..

One more prediction (re: Yeah right comment 16)

– Yeah Right hacks the Fightlinker site in mid June to hide his long standing history of fan boy nuthuggery. Fightlinker discovers evidence that he corrupted the old site to hide all his “Fedor will never lose to Werdum” comments.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives