twitter google

Affliction for the homeless

Home Forums MMA Related Affliction for the homeless

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  agentsmith 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

In quite possibly the greatest fighting-related idea since ring card girls, a design/advertising company called Super Top Secret has started a t-shirt trading program for douchebags. Just send in your over-priced douche-tastic Affliction or Ed Hardy t-shirt, and they will not only send you one of their own surely way cooler tees as a straight-up trade, they’ll also donate your bedazzled piece of shirt to the homeless.

So you get a new non-lame shirt, and as more and more hobos pop up wearing Ed Hardy and Affliction shite, non-hobos will eventually stop wearing it out of fear of looking like hobos. Everyone (and society) wins! And as a bonus, they say they will also post a photo of your ex-shirt’s new home… I know I’m not alone when I say that promises to be good for a few laughs.

I wish I owned 1 of those atrocious shirts so I could see what they’re rocking with…..

G Funk

Funny, I didn’t see any pics of their shirts…

They’re an advertising firm. I think the idea is that they’re on the edge & this is a bit of a publicity stunt. I’m into art (& shit) so I would support them. Except the buying an Affliction shirt part, that won’t happen.

im never gonna give my affliction shirt since its special, the shitty trilogy shirt they sent to people

my affliction shirts are in America.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker