Aliens man. Aliens.

Home Forums Everything else Aliens man. Aliens.

This topic contains 33 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  CAP 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

CAP

So I guess British officials have released a crapton of new ufo information. I’m a pretty firm believer that UfOs exist.  Never seen one but am convinced by pictures and videos out there with testimonials.  If we can get a ship out into space it makes sense that someone out in the universe could be doing the same thing but are way ahead of us with better technology and materials.  At least that’s how I look at it.  I just hope they don’t eat us all.  Maybe if the government gave us ALL the information they have we would just shit our pants and society can’t handle it.

I know every body is not a believer and I’ve heard some theories about aliens being us from the future which seems crazy but in a twisted sci-fi world that sounds interesting.

What do you guys think, are we alone?

glassjawsh

im not so arrogant to think that we are the only sentient beings in the entire vastness of the universe. but i don’t really give a shit either way

Letibleu

My GF was once abducted by aliens. That’s why the baby came out black. I wish she had told me when it happened and not after IT was born. I threw it into the river in a bag full of rocks so the proof is gone. There is only this one picture left.

I am a fan of dead baby jokes.

G Funk

I find it comical how Jawsh could give a chit bout ET’s and UFO’s but get really worked up and obsessed with super fatties!

There is no way that our planet hosts the only living beings in the universe.

Letibleu

But I do believe it is possible that our planet hosts some of the dumbest living beings.

subo

If we’re the only thing in the universe, seems like an awful waste of space.

scissors61

anyone who thinks we’re the only sentient beings in the universe, or even in this galaxy, is on par with people who still believe the sun revolves around the earth as far as i’m concerned. as for ufos…well, who knows? maybe true, maybe not. 

i think there are  beings out there but like George Carlin said I bet they really dont come around here… not much to see

shillyer

there are thousands of sentient species just on earth. So sure anyone who think that humans are the only sentient beings is on par with the geo sentrists. but if you are asking if there are sentient beings on other planets, then I don’t know maybe, probably? there is no way to tell yet. 

CAP

Here’s a link to the dumping grounds for the newly released information if anyone’s interested. I’ve checked out a few but nothing too mind blowing yet. A lot of old shitty documents barely readable.

nanu nanu.

glassjawsh

doesn’t sentient mean self-aware? im pretty sure that humans are the only beings that are fully self aware (until dolphins start talking)

shillyer

Sentient means able to precieve. as in has a sensory system that can map poperties to objects in the enviroment. I don’t know what “fully self aware” means.

frickshun

Did Cap just make a Mork reference? I’m officially old.

shillyer

I think you are thinking of sapience. 

glassjawsh

it actually says “not to be confused with sapience” on the wiki page for sentience haha

fail….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives