Aliens man. Aliens.

Home Forums Everything else Aliens man. Aliens.

This topic contains 33 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  CAP 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

CAP

Yes frick, unfortunately I did. I fart dust.

frickshun

Unfortunately Cap, every time I see your name I get ANGRY. The REAL Captain doesn’t come round here any more……

CAP

I tend to do that to people. The REAL Captain never loved you anyway…let it go.

shillyer

Jawsh

youre right you shouldn’t get them confused so here you go.

“Sentience is the ability to feel or perceive. The term is used in science and philosophy, and in the study of artificial intelligence. Sentience is used in the study of consciousness to describe the ability to have sensations or experiences, known to Western philosophers as “qualia“.

Sapience is often defined as wisdom, or the ability of an organism or entity to act with appropriate judgment. Judgment is a mental faculty which is a component of intelligence or alternatively may be considered an additional faculty, apart from intelligence, with its own properties. Sapience describes an essential human property that bestows “personhood” onto a non-human.”

Which definition do you think you were using when you wrote about what only humans have on earth… maybe dolphins?

iamphoenix

you know they’re allergic to water.

Who gives a shit… what he meant is a species smart enough to know that dolphins are not really that smart, 50% of their brain is fat so even though they may have a bigger brain its just a pile of crap.

shillyer

why do you think large brains cause intellegence?

shillyer

or not fat filled brains?

im not saying having alarge brain equals intellegence, tito has a huge brain but it dumb as a rock. i dont know if you have taken an anthropology class but thats generally how scientists rate the intelligence of species, brain weight to body weight. neanderthalensis actually on average had a larger brain but didnt adapt or learn as well as humans.

shillyer

anthropologist are not even real scientist. but I take your point. It certainlly might be the case that a higher brain to weight ratio corelates with higher intelegence. but maybe not as in the case of the neandrathals 

glassjawsh

i meant that dolphins are smart compared to most other inhabitants of earth. I didn’t include monkeys because of their connection to humans.

regardless, i shouldve just used “self aware” in my first comment

iamphoenix

you guys are all gay. wtf.

G Funk

Did the thumper post that he didn’t include monkeys ’cause of their connection to humans?!?!? This is more surprising than Omo saying he wanted Bisping to lose!

frickshun

Ya know what’s gay? Sex between men. Jap Anus relations.

Letibleu

I dont think thingvolds is self aware.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives