Anonymous Hacks Emails Of Haditha Masscre Laywers

Home Forums Everything else Anonymous Hacks Emails Of Haditha Masscre Laywers

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

this looks like it could cause quite a stir, if there’s anything scandalous in there. my guess is there is.

“As part of our ongoing efforts to expose the corruption of the court systems and the brutality of US imperialism, we want to bring attention to USMC SSgt Frank Wuterich who along with his squad murdered dozens of unarmed civilians during the Iraqi Occupation,” reads a message now on the homepage of his attorney’s website. “Can you believe this scumbag had his charges reduced to involuntary manslaughter and got away with only a pay cut?”

http://rt.com/usa/news/anonymous-time-wuterich-attorneys-463/

thingvolds

my guess? wuterich kills himself once the info comes out.

frickshun

Wouldn’t that be nice.

drunkenjunk

wuterich won’t kill himself, people like that don’t. But on another note its a shame these people are trying to help Bradley Manning. That guy was in my brigade and was/is a huge piece of shit.

Are we talking he murdered/tortured a bunch of people piece of shit or are we talking CB Dollaway piece of shit?

thingvolds

interesting drunkenjunk. any specific reason you care to share with us? i’m a little hesitant to jump on the “manning is a hero” train myself, but i haven’t read too much about him to be honest.

iamphoenix

army is pretty gay.

G Funk

^ That’s why everyone joins no? That’s why I enlisted. It’s a beautiful thing to have a flash chit mob in a large room without partitions.

drunkenjunk

I mean he was a piece of shit in the sense that he has no business being in the army. He couldn’t maintain a physical standard or do his job properly. He was an intel analyst, which in the army means you watch fox news, deal with security clearances and go over threats things of that nature. As far as army jobs go its very kush. He leaked a lot of classified intel because, he thought he had it rough at some big FOB where all he did was surf the net, eat and sleep. He thought that since he liked dudes and couldn’t maintain a level of professionalism it was his right to leak classified materials.

Ok, so CB Dollaway.  THanks man.

By the way, where did you serve in relation to him?

drunkenjunk

Yea sorry i didn’t specify, CB level is a good example. He felt something was owed to him when he didn’t deserve shit.

I was in 2-14, which is one of the infantry battalions that is part of 2nd BCT. He worked up at Brigade. He stayed at a large FOB for the deployment and that was something that really pissed me off about all of this. He makes it sound like he was in a fuckin prison before hand. The people at that FOB had it very well. They lived in what were kinda like 2 man rooms that were nice as fuck. They had an amazing chow hall, a bunch of bootleg haj dvd shops, subway, they never took contact and never went out in sector. He wants people to think his life was constantly in danger and he was roughin it.

Letibleu

the term roughin it makes me think of brokeback mountain

thingvolds

thanks for the insight drunkenjunk

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives