twitter google

Anyone else around the Toronto area?

Home Forums MMA Related Anyone else around the Toronto area?

This topic contains 32 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  agentsmith 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

FiveBoltMain

dont accept any drinks from agent or you’ll wake up with a sore ass.

Letibleu

What do you call a gay dinosaur?
    Megasorass

What do you call a lesbian dinosaur?
    Lickalotapus

frickshun

I find your joke about a female homosexual dinosaur to be humorous & good-spirited.

Letibleu

Are there other mammals that developed pubes?

Thank you Leti.

chiggs

Mal666, hey Mal, which way? Lot closer then I, Im bout 3 hours to the North, we were gonna go but shit fell thru so ended up dumping our Tix. Now Im kickin my ass for not sittin on em longer an marking the fuck up outta them like everyone else…meh shit happens. Also Blu, whereabouts are you? Apparently theres not too many Northerners that frequent the boards.
    As for the Potato get together, Free booze bout the only way they’ll get any too attend/take it serious, as free booze is good booze…unless its American beer, in which case ya’s can keep it…

glassjawsh

^ if you think american beer is bad you’ve either never tasted a microbrew in your life or have no goddamned idea what good beer is

frickshun

I wasn’t even going to respond to the US beer thing. I assume he’s only considering the major brewers…..

PS: I’m pretty partial to beers from the UK.

Omomatta

Hey Nancy……So I guess they call wine “beers from the UK” in The Big Jerz?

Letibleu

Does beer make African American women’s hair curl back up?

G Funk

No, you’ve mistaken for “beer” for “malt-liqah”

frickshun

Nah man……wine is good during the week. Beer is good for the weekend. No deviation either.

Letibleu

I always start with vino, then I switch to beer and finish with water. I always make sure that before I sober up that I come here and do a drunken post or two so that I can laugh at myself when I wake up later.

Omomatta

“Nah man……wine is good during the week. Beer is good for the weekend. No deviation either.”

So rather than being gay on the weekends, you’re straight on the weekends. I get it!!!!

@Leti…..I try not to mix and match.

frickshun

Wrong again. I’m gay EVERY DAY b/c I always drink w/my pinky out & a giant black dildo in my anus.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives