Arianny Naked on her Balcony

Home Forums MMA Related Arianny Naked on her Balcony

This topic contains 22 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  hayes 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

iamphoenix

aj feels like a robot. not a spambot, but a robot because that’s what i fucking said.

thingvolds

i was at this store called five below where everything is $5 or less shopping for those low weight coated dumbbells that you can use to get a pump just about anywhere. i personally have two in my car, two at the office and a set at my gf’s apartment. i like to do a few sets of front raises, flys, pushups, etc while she’s in the bathroom getting ready for bed. then when she comes in, she sees me laying in my underwear, all vascular and striated like a thoroughbred. you know what happens next.

so im in this five below store, and i see they actually sell butt enhancer panties for women, in different sizes. like a padded bra for the ass. they looked pretty legit and i bet a lot of chicks buy them. anyway, if arianny cant afford or doesnt want to get buttock implant surgery, she should A. avoid public nakedness for about a year and B. immediately get some of these padded panties to wear every day including while working ufc events.

while she buys time with the padded panties, she should start a good supplement stack, diet, and lower body exercise routine. most women born with flat asses mistakenly think that they are cursed with it for life, but this is untrue. girls who target the glutes properly with exercises as simple as squats and leg presses with additional exercises such as leg curls and abductions can develop a tight round ass. obviously it will never be a j lo booty but it can really shape things up a bit.

i wouldn’t be surprised if arianny actually takes this advice and has a nice ass by this time next year. i know a lot of people read my stuff here because i see it reposted in one way or another on other sites a week or so later. so if youre reading this arianny just message me and ill give you some tips.

frickshun

^^Haha!! Told you guys Volds brings the lulz.

CAP

It’s a very noble gesture to help Arriany out with dat azz.

thingvolds

thanks guys. just trying to pass on a little knowledge and contribute any way i can.

G Funk

She’s checking herself out in the reflection of the door.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Arianny-Celeste-Naked.jpg

Letibleu

lol

hayes

As an
    Coach Outlet Online
    American socialite and hotel heiress, Paris Hilton has built up
    Coach Outlet Online
    a global brand on her sexy image — and sometimes very
    Coach Factory Outlet
    few clothes.But many believe she has gone a step too
    Coach Outlet Store
    far in opening a store selling luxury items in the Muslim
    Coach Outlet
    holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia.Hilton’s rise to worldwide fame
    Coach Factory Outlet
    was boosted in part by a homemade sex movie that
    Coach Outlet
    went viral online in 2003, days before the debut of her
    Coach Outlet Store Online
    reality TV series “The Simple Life.”This does not sit well
    Coach Factory Online
    with many in Mecca, which attracts three million Muslim pilgrims
    Coach Factory Outlet
    from around the world every year.All Muslims who are able are
    Coach Outlet Online
    expected to make the pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in their lifetime, and non-Muslims are not allowed to enter the city.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives