As long as Ryan can work it out, I’m giving away the balance of my star membership

Home Forums Everything else As long as Ryan can work it out, I’m giving away the balance of my star membership

This topic contains 57 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  AcadianBacon 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author

AcadianBacon

So, yeah.  I can’t see this website at work anymore (blocked!), SO IF YOU jACKALS KNOW A WORTHY STAR-LESS jACKAL WHO DESERVES A STAR, BUT CAN’T AFFORD THE CUP OF COFFEE A MONTH, VOTE FOR YOUR NOMINEE, AND i’LL MESSAGE rYAN WITH THE RESULTS.  lET’S GIVE IT A WEEK.

AcadianBacon

Should read like this:

So, yeah. I can’t see this website at work anymore (blocked!), so if you Jackals know a worthy starless Jackal who deserves a star, but can’t afford the cup of coffee a month, vote for your nominee. I’ll message Ryan after a week with the results. You can’t vote for yourself, bitches.

glassjawsh

whatever happened to take it easy? that guy was cool

subo

^ Agreed I miss him

Fuck your job

Omomatta

Can’t you just go in to your IT department and request that they allow the site…..for medicinal purposes, of course.

Millertime

I vote for Millertime. I think he is the best option. He deserves it.

Bleach

1755 all over again. It’s a sad day.

Millertime

Did i get that star yet?

YEAH RIGHT

take it easy was a fag. Odds are he was probably subo.

I vote me, i had one, but dont anymore for some reason.

AcadianBacon

Yeah, weird. I don’t feel special anymore….no visible star on me either. So what am I giving away…? Sweet fuck all. That’s what. Keep the votes coming!

I vote miller time

frickshun

I think we should give the star to Ryan. Maybe that will entice him to come around MORE OFTEN.

Fightlinker

Yeah i gotta get the stars showing up next to people’s names asap. It’s like 5 down the list from ‘make podcasts work again’.

Looking forward to seeing who wins the thing :-)

Omomatta

I vote for Millertime. And I vote for Ryan for the same reasons as Frick, but I have to change more often to in the next 5 years.

Millertime

I wanna thank everyone who came out and voted for me. I know I’m not the most loved candidate but thankfully for Subo I’m not the most hated. When i receive the star i wont promise you anything but what you’ve have been getting from me lately. Hating on Subo and reading only the headlines of articles unless i approve of the writer. Which just happens to be everyone but Subo. So, i would fit more Subo hate in this but I’ve ran out of ideas.

P.S. i have 3 votes.

Thank you all who voted for me and to those that will.

Love,

Millertime

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives