Ask A Phoenix

Home Forums Everything else Ask A Phoenix

This topic contains 307 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  frickshun 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 308 total)
  • Author

frickshun
    I’m bored. Why not. Phoenix is our resident sidekick like Ed McMahon (from Johnny Carson you fucking dunces) or Andy (Conan Show). Okay, that’s not my strongest metaphor. Fuck you. But the kid makes me laugh & keeps it light around here, especially when certain Jackals are hellbent on having serious discussion. Since I’m Amurrican living in Amrrrrca & I’ve dated a chink or 2, & I’ve never been to the continent where chicks have no asses & unshaved pubic zones…….I have questions. I believe Phoenix has answers. So I’m gonna ask you one more time, WHERE THE FUCK IS RINGO?! That was just a quote from a classic movie (Boogie Nights, dumbass). Real questions starrrrrrrrrt NOW:

1) Why exactly are you living in Korea of all places?
    2) Is it true that your job is to be a human foot stool for Kim Jong Il?
    3) Does every chick on the street assume you have the biggest wang in your prefecture (is that only in Jap geography….cuz I like that word)?
    4) Are your Friday/Saturday nights like that awkward karaoke scene from “Lost In Translation”?
    5) I live in Murrrrica where UFC is king, yet I only have a few friends that would actually kick in on a PPV if I wasn’t too lazy to put such a get-together…..uhhh…..together. Do Koreans even like the UFC or do they think some bullshit like Spirit MC is the biggest MMA org in the world?

1. With B-boying/breakdance events broadcasted live, why has hip hop taken such a hold in South Korea in such a popular way.

2. Which fighter will have a better career in the UFC, Zombie or Stun Gun?

3. What is the general mood of the country with the recent issues with the crazy north.

4. Korean movies vs Japanese movies. The nipponese have the edge in bizarre wtf’ness but there is a melancholic beauty to most Korean moves.

5. Azn broads with big booties, where are you hiding them?

subo

^ Holy shit. Stun Gun by a country mile.

Y’all get freaked out when the Commies started shelling?

G Funk

Frick hasn’t been paying attention, or he’d know the answer to question #1

Do the Koreans call you IamPenis?

frickshun

G–>my memory is awful.

iamphoenix

I’m about to start crying, this is the single most important thread ever made about me…

frick-

1) I’m in the Army.

2) No, but that sounds weird and sensual. Where do I apply?

3) I can’t read minds, so I walk with my wang outside my pants as confirmation.

4) I never seen that movie, but it probably has applied. You have to talk to them like children practically.

5) Now, it seems to me that every kid in Korea knows how to fight because my experience from being around them all they like to do is do some fancy leg toss trip takedown shit that I’m scared of, and knowing that these kids can just get in a group of 3 or 4 and kick my ass is scary. They all have retard strength, know how to fight. Now, they probably know what the UFC is, but they don’t know what a grilled cheese sandwich is. I think Koreans like other sports more than MMA because they were intense waching ping pong on tv the other day.

frickshun

This is what I think of when you say ping pong:

pakink kink……pakink……pakink……..pakink……..KINK……KINK…..KINK..whack KINK.whack KINK whack KINK whack KINK whack KINK KINK…..kinkkkkkkk (ROARRRRRRR crowd goes wild!!)

iamphoenix

Mr B Jonez,

1. With B-boying/breakdance events broadcasted live, why has hip hop taken such a hold in South Korea in such a popular way.

Because Koreans love lady boys. They seriously do. The dudes in the groups are pretty much the Korean version of Justin Bieber.

2. Which fighter will have a better career in the UFC, Zombie or Stun Gun?

Stun Guns are a better tool than being a zombie, so it’ll only be cool if Nate Quarry gets in the ring with the Zombie dude. So to answer your question, yes.

3. What is the general mood of the country with the recent issues with the crazy north.
    …south koreans know how to throw a protesting party.

4. Korean movies vs Japanese movies. The nipponese have the edge in bizarre wtf’ness but there is a melancholic beauty to most Korean moves.

I’ve been on a Van Damme movie binge recently, so the only shit I’m watching is Van Damme doing the splits, roundhousing dudes in the face and saying witty one liners someone told him to say.

5. Azn broads with big booties, where are you hiding them?

It’s a secret, and only cool people know how to get them.

iamphoenix

>Do the Koreans call you IamPenis?

I wish. If I could legally change my name to iampenis i totally would. it would start a legacy of Iampenis children, boys only because I’m strong.

frickshun

Rd 2……
    1) Is there a lot of “Code Red” ordering & if so, do we really need you up on that wall?
    2) Do the local sluts consider you a penile delicacy since ur Murrican + in uniform?
    3) Does ur family have weepy hugfests when you come home w/handmade “Welcome Home” signs on sheets slung onto overpass fences?
    4) How much good MMA do you miss out on over there? By “over there” I mean “hanging around ladyboy bars every Saturday night looking for deeply discounted love”?
    5) If you had a choice of being stationed in Korea or on Frank Murr’s back as a horrible tattoo, which would it be?

iamphoenix

1) Yes. I presume. Code Red Mountain Dew is the shit btw!!
    2) The local sluts are philipino, they all have the same story…they’ve only been here for 2 months and they’re doing this to pay for school
    3)I haven’t seen my family in 5 months.
    4)A lot. I used to know about every fighter, event and all that and now I don’t…I’m not looking for love, I’m like a raper, I just want to fuck you.
    5) Frank Murr’s back as a horrible tattoo.

glassjawsh

I have a question, how long before you show up at fricks work in your dress blues and carry him in your arms out to your car while the whole place stands up and cheers……..

you’re gay together is what im insinuating

frickshun

Don’t feel bad that this thread will get more hits than yours.

iamphoenix

mr glass, if you don’t know, the proper word is cocksucker.

If it’s any consolation, Jawsh, I t care about both the content and execution of this thread.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 308 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives