Ask A Phoenix

Home Forums Everything else Ask A Phoenix

This topic contains 307 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  frickshun 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 308 total)
  • Author

frickshun

Dog’s name was “Lunch Special”.

mustang is someone who goes from enlisted to officer

FiveBoltMain

What does your roommate think about you watching two shirtless/sweaty guys wrassling?

How long do you have to be in the military before you can retire with a pension?

When you’re out and about in your humvee, do you carry a weapon? If so, what is it?

Do you guys do target practice?

Omomatta

@iamphoenix….When you shoot a gun does it use bullets? Does it go boom boom? Do you kill people until they are dead? Did you go to boot camp? I bet that was hard. Did you have a drill sergeant? Did they yell at you? I had a teacher that yelled at me….boy did he yell loud. I always said “Hey, please stop yelling so loud sir.” Do you get to wear boots? Do you have a foot locker?….no not the store silly…at the end of your bed.

G Funk

HAHA! Butters, I thought I’d let you know that Omo is making fun of your retarded questions since I figure you wouldn’t get it.

Omomatta

There you go again G! I had at least 8 more copy and pastes in me. Dammit!!! Okay, I forgive.

subo

His name is Renoir.

frickshun

Ooh ooh pick me!! I have a question:

Is it supposed to hurt the 1st time you have sex with a girl?

When she sticks it in, I mean…..

FiveBoltMain

FU omo.

G, you’re cool.

Omomatta

Is it true that if you don’t use it….you lose it?

frickshun

Is that a serious question?

Ewwww, what’s outercourse?

iamphoenix

What’s up butters. hows it going. I missed you guys so much, didn’t have internet for 2 days!! OMG!! N E WAYS I see that I’m still very important and have a thread all about me that has close to 300 comments. I’m so cool. Butters, my roommates have watched sweaty shirtless mean wrasslin for a couple minutes with me…they don’t know what’s going on sometimes.

fuck if I know how long I can retire with a pension. that’s a long time. i’ve heard 20 years but i’m pretty sure some people have done it sooner. but there’s the GI Bill and shit so that’s cool. we are all issued M4 Carbines. I have a pretty sweet scope on mine and we go to the range to shoot them sometimes.

and to answer your other questions guys, I would think so.

agentsmith

When they gave you your rifles did they make you recite: “This is my rifle! There are many others like it, but this one is mine!”

FiveBoltMain

“This is my riffle, this is my gun. This is for shooting, and this is for fun.”

iamphoenix

no. that’s stupid.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 308 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives