Ask Omomatta

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Ask Omomatta

This topic contains 184 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Omomatta 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 185 total)
  • Author

frickshun

I’ve sold out. I’ll send you all a postcard from the other side….

Omomatta

Technically I’m already there.

Letibleu

Was the new look/functionality change for Fightlinker a mistake?

Omomatta

I think it was FL’s April Fools for this year, but of course he procrastinated which made it late, and now the “undo” button won’t work.

I have a question for Omomamma, why is Fraction breathing my air? I know you two are RLF and all so maybe you can help him stop breathing (my air)!!!

glassjawsh

file this under “straight out of jerry springer”… the asshole that fucked my ex girlfriend last summer (thus giving no choice but to quit my job) just went to jail for beating some girl with a chair and putting her in the hospital. this combined with the girl who two summers ago got beaten with a mason jar until it broke and then STABBED WITH THE SHARDS leads me to believe that either karma exists in some strange cosmic way or that unbeknownst to me I am some sort of sexual diety and scandalous bitches must feel my wrath.

I guess my question is, is it wrong to take this much pleasure when people who did you dirty get their’s?

agentsmith

What did Mason Jar Girl do to you?

^gave him AIDS

I’m convinced Jawsh isn’t even a real person, he’s a character some writer’s testing out for the HBO version of Breaking Bad.

frickshun

I have a question for Image–>is your favorite movie “Hop?”

Yes and my favorite pass time is to Hop on your mom and when she is done SCREAMING Hop Along Casady you’re the best, we head on over and eat some pancakes at I-hop and like always your mom Hops on paying the bill for me..

Yo Fraction, how old are you again? Because the 80′s were kind of a blur!!!

Letibleu

It’s normal for the 80′s to be a blurr if you’re not even a sperm in your daddys ballsack (which ironically is probably the last contact you ever had with him).

glassjawsh

mason jar girl cheated on me with a dude whose girlfriend ended up climbing up a drain pipe, jimmying open a 2nd story bathroom window and then exacting beautiful poetic revenge. I’ll look for both of their mug shots after I get home 

Letibleu

so you already had aids, it didnt come from her?

Omomatta

@Image….The only thing Frickshun inhales is children’s souls……and Hotsauce.

@Jawshy….I told you already, I’m sorry for banging your woman.  C-Sections, tattoos, stretchmarks and bullet wounds are my thing.  STOP BRINGING IT UP ALREADY!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives