Ask Omomatta

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Ask Omomatta

This topic contains 184 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Omomatta 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 185 total)
  • Author

Omomatta

^^Grammatically anal…..joysee douchenozzle. Emphasis on anal.

G Funk

Oh great Omomatta, aka. Omo, aka Homomatta, aka Fernando, how do you forsee the intensity of the pain in your ass after watching the MIAMI Dolphins wipe the grass turf with your beloved Pitt Steelers?

Omomatta

@ G Funk……..please send me some of the rocks that you’re smoking. Do you remember that 41-14 loss to that Patsies? Yes? Okay, I was just curious. Actually, I didn’t even know Miami was in the AFC……

As for the pain in my ass….I’d say it will be along the lines of double soft Charmin.

Kudos for being a die hard fan. I applaud you.

G Funk

That shitty Pats game was completly due to a special teams melt-down. I’m expecting a good game, but Wake and the fish D will squish Worthlessburger!

Omomatta

Okay, here’s the bet…..If Pittsburgh wins, I’ll stop diddling your wife….If Miami wins I’ll tell my kids who their real Daddy is. Deal?

subo

Omo: How can people even debate Orton v Cutler now? Hasn’t that question already been answered definitively in Orton’s favor?

Omomatta

G Funk

That bet sucks! You stay paying support for my spawn. I’ll stop forwarding provocative photos of your “ex” and I, deal?

glassjawsh

i used to be in a regular hold em game with orton and his girlfriend (who he later knocked up and subsequently left when he got drafted) dude sucks at cards

Omomatta

Then what the fucks going to entertain me G?

I don’t think we’ll be able to come to terms. Oh well. We can both at least agree that Miami’s uniforms look queer as a three dollar bill.

Millertime

Omo- Shave clean, airstrip, or let it grow wild?

Why does Jawsh hate the world more than an Emo cutter?

glassjawsh

^ (insert witty syphilis joke from omo)

i don’t hate the world, I just find it comical that you are using the very tactics that you accuse subo of using (uninformed, unfunny, illiterate, attention whoring drivel) and claim to be the reasons for hating him, all while trying to replace (rape?) him.

now if you’ll excuse me i have to go masturbate with razorblades

Omomatta

@Millertime…..Great question son. I can only speak from personal preference…..Fiveboltmain…start taking notes…….now:

Full bore kakooya…….I wouldn’t kick it out of bed for eating potato chips. It’s a delicate creature and in some cases can scare the daylights out of you. Drunken, overly intoxicated kakooya’s may come with all kinds of surprises that leave you spitting little white balls out of your mouth.. So, beware.

Air strip…..caution..may cause chaffing on the old schnozola. Speaking from experience it is known to happen.

Completely shorn….What a magnificent masterpiece. Smooth as the day is long, slick, squishy…..that’s my shit dog.

Now, if you’re a pussy, borderline homo who doesn’t like going down town….it doesn’t fucking matter. Don’t be fucking picky, you’re just lucky to be there.

@Millertime…..I don’t think Jawshy hates the world, I just think he likes damaged women way too much……..and it’s getting to him.

subo

^ Truer words, man. If you’re too good for hair pie you’re too good for me.

I actually appreciate the landing strip under the nose – gives it a place to rest.

frickshun

Can someone clarify why you’re talking about eating pussy? I enjoy the hell out of it (almost as much as the chick) but I didn’t think it was worth discussing…..

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives