Ask Omomatta

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Ask Omomatta

This topic contains 184 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Omomatta 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 185 total)
  • Author

G Funk

Uh, I think you guys missed the ‘key’ words of ‘liberated’ books, and ‘convert’ in his post. Not evryone knows how to hack chit.

frickshun

Not that it’s worth explaining……but it’s my wife’s friend who is giving it to her father. Clearly, a 65-70 yr old guy won’t be stealing & converting books from da net!! And NO WOMAN knows how to work anything mechanical or electronic.

Ask my wife how to put games on my kids’ DS. Or how to take pics from the camera & put on the laptop. I’ll wait…..

glassjawsh

^ and then they get shitty with you because you’d rather take 3 minutes to do it yourself instead of wasting an hour trying to show them how to do it. and even if you do go through with it and show them they STILL ask you to do it for them later!

wait, are we talking about electronics or about sex?

CAP

^Every time I have to watch my wife work on a computer it’s so painful I have to leave the room. It will completely ruin her day too if she gets all worked up, in turn ruining mine. I have come close to a few backhands before but I composed myself. “Desktop? what do you mean?”

MOOOOOVE.

I think I better understand the level of intelligence required to marry you imbeciles.

frickshun

DJ–>are you addressing us or women in general?

Last night I watched my wife create some dumb elf dancing vid where you paste your family’s faces onto their bodies. The end result was surprisingly funny (watching my daughters & my dog dance). But waiting for my wife to properly size/rotate/crop the faces to fit the bodies was EXCRUTIATING.

The worst part about computer shit is that my wife thinks I WANT to be sitting there for hours troubleshooting why fucking Moonshell won’t play stolen movies on the DS. OR when I spend a couple of hours updating our music collection & harvesting album covers so Coverflow can be used!! Maybe I just need to buy a $3k computer so the shit doesn’t take so damn long….

frickshun

PS: Why, Omo? Why?!

my gf finally knows how to cut and paste

G Funk

My wife is decently computer savy. She should, all she does is Televisiphonernet ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

frickshun

G–>ditto. Yet, she’s pretty retarded outside of planting crops in Farmville, tagging pics on Facebook or DVRing her girl shows. Except the dumbass still records the SD channel or…….THE SD CHANNEL & THE HD CHANNEL @ THE SAME TIME.

Thank fucking gawd she cooks & does laundry!!

Omomatta

@Frick….because you’re Jewish and you’re too fucking cheap to drop 3 G’s on a computer.

…that was the part you wanted answered right?

frickshun

Thanks…..I keep forgetting!! (til I get out of the shower & stand in front of a mirror)

G Funk

HAHAHA

Omomatta

Yeah….then you realize you’re Korean from the waste down.

frickshun

“waist”

Actually, from BELOW my dick down, I’m black. Why couldn’t it start @ my crotch????

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives