twitter google

Ask Omomatta

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Ask Omomatta

This topic contains 184 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Omomatta 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 185 total)
  • Author

GoldenArms

frickshun is gay

Omomatta

Thank you for correcting my grammar. I agree with GoldenArms.

if you are korean from the waist down it is a waste… of space

G Funk

Nice, almost Cliche.

frickshun

Omo–>I corrected spelling, not grammar.

GoldenArms is all over me……at least buy me a drink 1st, big boy!!

Omomatta

Frick…..you’re the straightest gay man I’ve ever known.

G Funk

Ima dust this bottle off and ask some questions in the ‘ask thread’ of a true wise-man.

ilovepenis has lost some spunk, will he ever regain? Was he a fad? Or has the north koreans released some sort of unknown sub-conscious weapon that kills the pizazz of American soldiers?

Now that Frick’s wife has accepted my invitation to strip weeknights at the joysee tiity-bar for douches will Frick be able to with-stand the tax onslaught that uncle Sam will unleash upon him?

Will Glassdick ever be able to escape the bumbkin-clad river of deliverance that has locked him down?

Is Butters “special”?

Omomatta

Many good questions G….where should I start?

phoenix has shot his proverbial hilarity wad. It seems to me that due to his time in the military his brain cells may actually be regenerating. I propose that he takes a sabbatical from trying to be funny until A) He retires from the service and starts touring with Phish again or B) He stops swallowing Frick’s semen….because let’s face it….I think his lack of comedic skills are being transferred from his seed and being deposited directly into phoenix’s funny bone.

Are you kidding…..Frick’s a Jew, not a Republican. The guy’s already scheduled his 2011 vacation so he can go in for his calf implant surgery this April. (bad month by the way…the temperature swings will wreak havoc on the implants settling properly between the skin and muscle) And for fucksake, he’s been FLIMing me for 3 weeks already offering me 13% off lap dances and Senior Citizen’s rate for private showers.

My prediction is that Jawsh is going to end up settling down with one of the nice girls he’s been courting over the last few months. He’s gonna need that Master’s Degree for sure because trust me, babies don’t pay for themselves…..neither do weddings.

By “Butters”, I’m gathering that you are referring to xxFiveboltMainxxyz. I have another name that I’m going to have to be getting used to calling him…..Son. It really doesn’t roll off the tongue as well as Mamacita’s whisker drippings, but I think it will mean quite a bit to him. There’s nothing better than hanging in the back yard, pushing him on the swings, playing catch, watching cartoons. In my opinion he’s just been sheltered. I’ve already threatened him that if he doesn’t stop down at the groomer’s and invite that little piece of ass up for a three way with the old lady and I, I’m going to rat on him and the fact that he’s been viewing this website. His ass will get lit up like a Christmas tree for sure. And by all means…..yes, he is very special.

subo

Eric Cantor is a Jew and a Republican.

apparently so was jesus

Omomatta

Wow! Clint I actually laughed out loud from that one.

iamphoenix

“ilovepenis has lost some spunk, will he ever regain? Was he a fad? Or has the north koreans released some sort of unknown sub-conscious weapon that kills the pizazz of American soldiers?”

to be honest, (for once) shits been stupid and i feel that i should answer your question with another question.

glassjawsh

this thread was awesome. i miss humor and how stupid frick’s wife is….

G Funk

Nice dusting Jawshy. Twas nice. Sucks that the chit from FL1.0-2.2 is lost forevs :-(

Omomatta

I was thinking about this thread just the other day. My wealth of knowlege has been sitting idly by, but I surely cannot bump my own advice thread. The Jackals must come forth with questions….and I shall respond with my infinite wisdom, or some shit.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives