Ask Omomatta

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Ask Omomatta

This topic contains 184 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Omomatta 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 185 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

my very first photoshop!!!

frickshun

Haha. G can’t hold down a job. I promise I will make several purchases from your taco truck.

Agent’s point is probably most valid. Everyone has become spoiled & their expectations of continued growth are unsustainable.

Giallo

Is there such a thing as reverse circumcision? cause my head gets cold and I’d like to put on a turtle neck for those cold winter days.

Letibleu

just keep your clitoris tucked in your labium and you should stay warm.

Giallo

Excellent idea thanks, what about my ovaries for some reason they dropped out into some kind of wrinkly sac thingy.

Omomatta

Giallo, you could have a skin graft performed in order to attach a chunk of your ass to your wang, but ask yourself this question…..WHY?

Everyone knows that if you’re circumcised, by law, you don’t have to wash your dick. Imagine not being able to just wipe your poo sprinkle infested dangler on the sheets after a long night of jackhammering man ass? Do you see where I’m taking this? Less upkeep = Awesomes. It’s man law. Shit, read a fucking book!

Letibleu

frickshun

^^Why did they smear that baby w/caramel saUUUURAFJSK;ASJDIFJASD. FUUUUUUUUUUU……….ck. Nasty.

Letibleu

even though its a picture you can smell it

Giallo

lol…fuck you reading’s for intellectual fags

Omomatta

“Why did they smear that baby w/caramel?”

It attracts the dingoes.

Letibleu

glassjawsh

^ hahahahahahaha

also frick. you seem like the kind of guy I wouldn’t mind pulling up a stool next to and having a brew with (as long as you paid for it) but your apathy is killing me. the wealth gap is widening and you know it. SOMETHING has to give before we regress back into serfdom

fricks gonna be lower middle management in this new feudal america

iamphoenix

frick. you seem like the kind of guy I wouldn’t mind pulling up a stool next to and having a PBR with

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives