Ask Omomatta

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Ask Omomatta

This topic contains 184 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Omomatta 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 185 total)
  • Author

and then drunk buttfucking in the alley behind the bar

Omomatta

Frick drinks Appletinis fucktards. And he doesn’t pull up stools, he pushes stool.

Letibleu

^^ had a mouthful of lemonade that the above comment made me spray all over my screen. I just realized how much i missed this thread.

frickshun

Omo–>you’re fucking NAStradamus b/c when I lived a few minutes closer to work, I used to come home for lunch, slam a gigantic Appletini w/my lunch & drive my buzzed ass back to work. What can I say? I have a sugar addiction.

Unlike you macho macho men, I drink beer, wine, fruity mixed drinks, Port, hard liquor…..pretty much whatever gets me buzzed. Here’s something I learned from experience: unless you let it ferment 1st, semen will NOT get you drunk.

Letibleu

and i quote the above

I learned from experience

frickshun

and i quote the above

and i quote the above

iamphoenix

and i quote the above

and i quote the above

and i quote the above

Omomatta

“slam a gigantic Appletini w/my lunch & drive my buzzed ass back to work. What can I say?”

Wow Toucan Sam, you’re a cheap date…..which matches the rest of you.

Omomatta

What happened to the rest of the posts?

Letibleu

When the day after
    tomorrow is yesterday today will be as far from Wednesday as today was
    from Wednesday when the day before yesterday was tomorrow. What is the
    day after this day?

Omomatta

You’re better than that Leti.

frickshun

Four sweaters of yak & yeti.

iamphoenix

why does hyan fightlinker hate us?

G Funk

Did Hyan finally kill off the remaining OG clan?

Omomatta

@ Phoenix….

“Selling out” is the compromising of integrity, morality, or principles in exchange for money or “success” (however defined).  It is commonly associated with attempts to tailor material to a mainstream audience. Any artist who expands their creative path to encompass a wider audience, as opposed to continuing in the genre and venues of their initial success, may be disdainfully labeled by disapproving fans as a sellout. Sometimes a sellout is seen as a person that is disloyal to a group to which he or she belongs in order to gain money or become “successful”. Selling out is often seen as gaining success at the cost of credibility.

Clearly that’s not what FL did…..The site would have to be “successful”.  One thing that really does trouble me though, is seeing a Five Ounces link at the bottom of the page…..If any of you can remember back that far. 

@G….No, I think that we’re just kind of…..not really visiting the site much any more.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives