Atheists

Home Forums Everything else Atheists

This topic contains 180 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Millertime 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 181 total)
  • Author

Millertime

They are almost just as annoying as religious freaks.

Omomatta

almost?

YEAH RIGHT

Word. Idk if this is the best place for this thread though

Omomatta

I disagree. It’s under “Everything Else”. It certainly isn’t “MMA Related” and so many pussies will cry about it, it won’t be “Never ending”.

I say great placement……unless Ryan adds a “Go Fuck Yourself” area.

Millertime

Fightlinker is full of open minded people. I think this thread will go swimmingly. I think as far as annoying people go it goes as follows.
    1. Hipsters
    2. Religious freaks
    3. Atheist
    4. Homeless people
    5. Nerds who think its cool to be a nerd

Omomatta

Hmmm….I like the Hipster placement. However, I think the nerds who think its cool to be a nerd should to go above the Atheists. Homeless people don’t really bother me because I only have to deal with them when I travel to the city. And the last two that I saw were a giant naked black woman (awesome, and literally naked) and a male who was literally beating off right outside the bakery that I was going into. I did not buy the cream filled donuts.

glassjawsh

my hate top 5:

1. bitches who have way too high self esteem because they are an easy fuck
    2. aggressive stoners (the ones who try to get EVERYONE to smoke even though no one wants to)
    3. neo-nazi/kkk guys (its an indiana thing I think)
    4. anyone who has an accessory to their car (rims, spoiler, exhaust system) worth more than their actual car
    5. anyone who tries to force their religious views on me regardless of what it is (who gives a shit what i think? we’re probably all wrong anyhow)

Millertime

Thats a solid list. I was thinking of having #1 on my list as well. But, those girls are fun to crack on.

frickshun

I like GlassJunk’s list waaay better!! Millertime…..I’m pretty sure I’m a hipster nerd atheist but I don’t push my agenda on anyone. Fucker.

Millertime

“I like GlassJunk’s list waaay better!! Millertime…..I’m pretty sure I’m a hipster nerd atheist but I don’t push my agenda on anyone. Fucker.”

Your pushing your agenda by just telling me about it. I don’t give a fuck about your lifestyle. Keep it to yourself and get a job you fuckin hipster bastard.

#1 hipsters or people in a certain style genre because its cool. This includes hippies and rednecks who thinks it cool to play it like a character
    #2 religious nuts who press their religion on u or think it is cool to hate on people who do not follow their beliefs. I do include some athiests but for the most part WE are ok, im more an antitheist myslef
    #3 people who take themselves too seriously including radical muslims, nazi’s and the japanese.
    #4 dumb republicans or tea party people who have no good reason to believe in either party other than jesus or some vague idea about taxes.
    #5 potheads

Millertime

BAHAHAHAH #3. Clint hates Japanese.

Millertime

BAHAHAHAH #3. Clint hates Japanese.

those crazy racist whale killin bastards. We shouldnt have stopped at just 2

Millertime

This is why i like you Clint. Hows the training bull shit going?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 181 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives