Atheists

Home Forums Everything else Atheists

This topic contains 180 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Millertime 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 181 total)
  • Author

subo

What you believe in is made up. Somebody made it up, at some point, be it you or whomever came up with it. This is specifically why atheists skip believing in the unprovable and render it impossible to determine by default.

We’re not anti-christian, we’re anti-claiming to or living as if you have the slightest fucking idea about a supernatural realm, life after death or what pleases/is God.

G Funk

HYHYPT lives in an area like mine only reverse athiests with Christians. The thumpers THUMP LOUDLY!

YEAH RIGHT

Subo-In your opinion. I honestly don’t care what you believe, and I’m not going to tell you what to believe, so don’t try to tell me.

Yeah, super liberal over here. Fuckin’ annoying as hell. I sometimes forget that there are areas in the world not populated by dirty hippies.

GoldenArms

“yeah right” is literally retarded

“yeah right” is literally retarded

He just hasn’t hugged his Pride today.

YEAH RIGHT

Sure

YEAH RIGHT

It’s been a while since i have hugged my pride. Looks like Prides bastard child is dying too. Not nearly as sad, sad for K-1 though.

Man, I still remember the ads for the first K1 in martial arts mags when I was a kid. I can’t believe how bad it looks over there now.

YEAH RIGHT

For serious. I still remember the first time i saw K-1. I used to watch the shows on VHS ha.
    They should cut off Dream and try to save K-1. It would be a damn shame if they lost K-1.

yeah right i am an Anti-theist as well as an atheist but both are not the same.

btw today i had to piss really bad while i was changing the meter on a church… so i just went on the side of the church.

YEAH RIGHT

God forgives you :]

unfortunately i have denied the existence of the holy spirit and according to baby jesus thats a straight shot to hell

YEAH RIGHT

It’s not too late for you, he still loves you :]
    Just like me, i love you rev.

nope its a no go… you can say what you want about jesus but talk shit about the holy spirit and you are damned

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 181 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives