twitter google

Atheists

Home Forums Everything else Atheists

This topic contains 180 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Millertime 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 181 total)
  • Author

So, if only Jawsh had been more convincing, we’d have My Forums back?

Damn.

Omomatta

and 50-60 more girls running around with the hiv.

Omo – Ha! I almost wanna destroy the sanctity of your marriage right about now.

believing in god is for momos

Letibleu

There is this comedian (I forgot his name) who had a funny skit:

Hell is where you wanna be because thats where the action is. Why would the devil punish you, your one of his own kind! Besides, where do you think the drugs and the hookers go? Do you think God will open the pearly gates and say “youve been a good boy, come on in and sniff that line off the belly of that big breasted naked slut over there”.

We only know Gods side of the story. He is the only one who came out with a book. The devil has no book. We dont know his arguements. In perspective, he is the bigger man. God writes all this shit about him but the devil chooses not to play that childish game and keeps to himself…

Amyways, if this rings a bell for anyone, please remind me of the comedians name, he was not bad.

Omomatta

@DJ…That was done a long time ago.

iamphoenix

Superman.

G Funk

The bot is an atheist!

shillyer

the only reason to go to atheist meetings is because people at religious meetings are too dumb to stand. Some people need a little intelegent conversation once in a while. I am not saying that there are not idiots at the atheist meetings but the percentenge seems to be significantly less

agentsmith

You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in “vanity” e.g. when your enemy is hurt or defeated saying, “that’s God’s wrath,” or when you win an award saying, “thank God.” This is using his name in vanity. It’s suggesting that you KNOW that God helped you win that award because you deserved it more, or because he was on your side. It’s always tickled me that God would have a favourite actor at The Golden Globes.

This should be on a walkout shirt.

iamphoenix

but how do you explain jon jones knowing that god really did help him. he said it in all his interviews.

agentsmith

^ Because black people can talk to God. But not us honkeys. Or jews.

subo

Haha this thread.  I forgot that Josh tried to equate professing ignorance with having faith.  Pfft.

agent – If we could sing like that, He’d listen.  But we can’t.

Letibleu

What about Mexicans?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 181 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives