twitter google

Atheists

Home Forums Everything else Atheists

This topic contains 180 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Millertime 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 181 total)
  • Author

Millertime

Back on the topic at hand.

I think i will dedicate my life to making sure people know i don’t believe in something. I’m going to start wearing atheist T-shirts, going to atheist meetings, and listening to atheist podcast. I’m getting religious about this shit. I mean dedicated and passionate about something no one really knows but pose things as facts as if they are. If god existed he would kill me right now……………………………see, I’m still alive, must mean there is no god.

Omomatta

I’m so completely against congregating together and worshiping in a cult like manner.

Hey, who’s coming to my anti-god rally tomorrow at the quad?

frickshun

For all the atheists……you’re playing right into GOD’S PLAN. It’s all part of his plan, you know!!

Omomatta

To truly hate, you have to love a little……

Don’t forget the bile-spewing Political figure Dawkins. If I wanted condescending pricks belligerently telling me how wrong someone’s beliefs are I’d go to church.

The best explanation I’ve heard for existence was made by a kid in my 11th grade biology class:

We’re here because we’re here.

As a kid who was raised christian and grew skeptical in my teenage years, hearing that statement made me realize the whole god/no god argument is only a big deal if you let it become one. And I honestly don’t care.

and as far as my hate list is concerned.

1. The Left Handed
    2. Carnies/Carnival Folk
    3. Nick Lentz
    4. Impatient people
    5. Ohio State fans (i live in Columbus)

subo

Go Buckeyes

Up until this last century or so, atheists had to live in constant fear of persecution. Good on Dawkins for giving everyone the finger and saying, yes, indeed, maybe there is, but to place your belief in something with no proof is BATSHIT INSANE.

frickshun

Blackula–>I write & shoot pool lefty but play sports righty, are we still pals??

@Subes – acting just as douchey as the people whose douchery you despise is still douchey. And I think it convinces no one who who doesn’t already dislike organized religion.

But his tirades are factually well-supported belligerence and interesting if you can get past his repugnant personality.

Fightlinker

It’s all a control game. Religious people always bleat about this and that, and it all has to do with them thinking you should live the way they think you should live. The God-approved way *rolls eyes*

Most atheists are just saying STFU, you don’t know shit, stop pretending you’ve got a direct line to god when you’re really just an uneducated idiot who has such a shallow human-centric view of the universe that it’s pathetic.

I can see why religious people wouldn’t like that, but there’s the facts.

PS: I also have Nik Lentz in my top 5

“and it all has to do with them thinking you should live the way they think you should live”

and

“Most atheists are just saying STFU, you don’t know shit, stop pretending you’ve got a direct line to god when you’re really just an uneducated idiot who has such a shallow human-centric view of the universe that it’s pathetic.”

These sound eerily similar. But I guess it’s just more of the classic ‘they acted like assholes so now we get to act like assholes back’ philosophy which ensures that earth’s asshole levels never get so low as to be pleasant for humans.

So much for evolving.

frickshun

I gave up on “debating” religion years ago. What’s the fucking point?? I do enjoy laughing @ religious zealots. But it’s not worth lengthy discussions & a blog.

The only thing that really makes me angry is priests/rabbis molesting kids. I would like to cut their fucking cocks off!!

GoldenArms

1. Religious freaks, Republicans and Teabaggers
    2. Kevin Iole, Subo and anyone who likes them
    3. Stereotypical potheads and the people who make fun of them
    4. Anyone on a news show not on Comedy Central
    5. Saturday Night Live and Mad TV

glassjawsh

@ frick – anti-religious zealots are worse in my opinion. at least the jesus people are proposing a way of SAVING people (full of bull or not) its much better than smug dickface atheists who preach the pointlessness of everything. fuck all it’s just depressing,if someone wants to believe in something that not hurting anyone else (and aren’t forcing it down anyone else’s throat) so they can live happier, I say good for them. life’s a cocksucker we need all the help we can get

Fightlinker

Hey, Atheists aren’t the ones telling gay people they’re second class citizens. They’re also not the ones trying to outlaw abortion and pretend that teenagers don’t have sex. They aren’t blocking stem cell research that could fundamentally change many areas of medicine. And they’re not going against basic scientific knowledge about the age of the earth, the origin of man, and the origins of the universe.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 181 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives