twitter google

BCS championship game

Home Forums Everything else BCS championship game

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  YEAH RIGHT 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

YEAH RIGHT

Who else is watching?

iamphoenix

NOT ME.

YEAH RIGHT

You really should, it’s a good game.

frickshun

I hate watching sports. Especially around sports fans. It consists of people shoving their opinions down your throat harder than you can shove yours down their throat.

MMA is the only sport I watch any more. And you know how awful it is to listen to morons talk about MMA…..second guessing stragegy, training & coaches.

CAP

Ban those hideous uniforms.

FiveBoltMain

I didn’t watch the Bullshit Championship Series.

Why is it that every other division of college football has a playoff system, but not the BCS? The only time that I watch a BCS game is when one of the “little sisters of the poor” play.

YEAH RIGHT

I agree the BCS is a horrible system, but this game was good.

G Funk

Game was great! Glad I stuck wit it cause I didn’t give a flying fuck bout both teams and the crowd for a championship game seemed like they felt the same way I did.

Omomatta

I just want to take this opportunity to announce how happy I am that Ohio State is fucked next year. There’s nothing that makes me happier than seeing Ohio sports fans even more pissed off at the world. Yay for me!

glassjawsh

if it’s not MMA or college basketball then i don’t give a rat’s ass

Omomatta

Well then put two and two together and don’t comment on this thread you fucking retard. Oh, and between “MMA” and “or” you forgot “,severly emotionally damaged teens”.

CAP

I don’t pay much attention to college football so watching last night was much different than an NFL game.

Can anyone help me with what this is all about:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OVnps8UzGdM/TMGkP7NJ37I/AAAAAAAADc8/1_D14W_oHc0/s1600/oregon.jpg

That’s not from last nights game but they had the same thing going on. Is that how plays are called in college football? WTF.

thats what you get with the current generation of American students… retarded symbols

YEAH RIGHT

Cap-That’s just how Oregon state calls their plays. Different schools have different methods.

Glass-college basketball sucks.

CAP

^Thanks. That’s retarded.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives