BOOBS!

Home Forums MMA Related BOOBS!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  hayes 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

Thank glassjawsh for this. Article here.

iamphoenix

w teh f

iamphoenix

I thought Cris Cyborg was suspended

He went out in public with bitch tits?  I’ve heard some juicers actually lactate out of them.

CAP

Those are the bitchiest tits eva!

G Funk

mmmmmm, nice.

Grappo

damnit this had been bugging me for a couple of years now…  there was a fighter on one of those UFC compilations… Ultimate KO’s or something like that, and the dude was scrawny as hell, but he had bitch tits like that.  He knocked some dude out and then started running up to the camera to celebrate and his fatty nipples were just bouncing up and down in slow motion.  Can’t fucking find it or figure out who it was and it’s been driving me nuts.  NEED TO GIF.

NEED TO GIF

YUUUUUP!

CAP

Not sure who had the flapjacks.

frickshun

Remember Jason Lambert? Former fat guy w/tit flaps…….

Grappo

Yeah, but he was kinda all-around burly.  it’s way funnier on a dude that’s scrawny , or otherwise jacked up.  side note, I read an interview with The Rock in Playboy a long time ago and he said that he used to have fatty bitch teats that he removed with plastic surgery before he started his rasslin career.  Now you know.

CAP

^Did he attribute that to roids? I know he had been associated with the bitch tittays in the past.

iamphoenix

is vin diesel gay? someone said he was and this hurts my feelings.

Grappo

^Did he attribute that to roids? I know he had been associated with the bitch tittays in the past.

don’t think he mentioned anything about roids, but you just know he was on em.  Think that was back when he was still trying to play football.

Vin Diesel, dunno… he was a breakdancer, so chances are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPfrj-3zwlI

Another side note – Saw an interview with Kevin Randleman and he said he was training in Vin Diesel’s garage when got that staph infection from hell that ate a hole in his side and  almost killed him.  Now you know.

frickshun

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives