Butter Shortage in Norway

Home Forums Everything else Butter Shortage in Norway

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  hayes 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

chunkycheese

So i forgot who was in the chatroom for the Dream NYE event, but i have a friend from norway who just confirmed there is a butter shortage. That is all. lol

iamphoenix

Im too lazy to post a video

Letibleu

iamphoenix

Lololooolol im getting on ps later

thingvolds

norway is awesome, as is sweden, finland and denmark. never been to iceland but want to go, i hear its great.

i would love to live in norway one day. i don’t mind if they have no butter. butter is loaded with saturated fat, and you don’t get to be in the kind of shape i’m in by eating stuff like that.

when some hot chick sees me on a mar del plata beach in my racing briefs, she’s not thinking “oh i bet that guy eats a lot of butter”. she’s thinking “oh i bet that guy eats lightning and shits thunder”. then i take her back to the resort and we make sex.

thingvolds

lol, letipoo jealous of my dick game, as usual.

also no chick in argentina calls me gringo, retard. they look and dress just like white americans. its not fucking mexico.

Letibleu

More chances she is thinking “quien es ese extrano gringo Frodo buscando que mantiene la mirada mis novios basura”, assuming your stint in prison hasn’t since barred you from traveling to most South American countries.

Letibleu

interesting.

she is actually plotting how to get you back to hotel so here real badass boy friend can more easlity slit your throat and steal your stuff

too much gay sex in norway

frickshun

Haha…..Volds is in my Top 5 now.

iamphoenix

you…have a top 5?

Giallo

lol did they forget how butter is made or are we talking about nut butter

frickshun

Phoedix–>It’s more like a spiritual “top 5 people that I think IRL aren’t fat, sometimes get laid & can make me laugh.” I just called it “top 5″ for shorties.

Bobby

hehehehe that is funny, what was the real reason for that ?

Elite montreal massage

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives