twitter google

Cain or JDS?

Home Forums MMA Related Cain or JDS?

This topic contains 39 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  CAP 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

MadMan

One of the toughest fights to call in a long time. Although JDS has the power to get’r’done….you must not forget the thickness of the mexican skull.
    Cain via choke, round numero quatro.

Predator8u

I just fell its going to be an early stoppage. Because cain got no KO power in those piter-pater punches from top control (Nog had Staph & Lesnar’s not even a fighter he’s just a PR tool). Re-watch the Kongo & Rothwell fight you’ll see. I believe let the fight go on till he taps or goes limp. THESE ARE PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS by choice. Their livelihood depends on the W. So I just HOPE that BJM(who does this) doesnt get caught in the hype of it all and call it early. Because Cain got a suspect chin, watch the kongo fight. Cain gets ROCKED like 3 times then grinds out a win.

Cain just like Jones both got very carefully selected opponents on there QUICK rises to the Top. Mostly Pride vets who where Honesty past their prime or the game had evolved past them or TUF Alum.

Anywho, I call JDS via TKO any round ( its all about his takedown defense which we have not seen) OR Cain via early BS stoppage. We all play along when shit gets intense even the Ref. And we all sense Blood fury even if it’s not really effective). then we all get a rematch !whoreray! Fu*k i hope that doesnt happen but I bet the UFC doe$$$.     

iamphoenix

^dude i honestly have no idea what you just wrote. It’s like you have some retarded person going back in your comments making you look so stupid. even clint’s posts aren’t this indecipherable.

Predator8u

yeah I know I write strange and i’am sorry about that to you all. I really dont know how to type. So that shit takes me forever to write. But i bet if you really focus and were educated in MMA I think you’d understand little boy. maybe one of these days.  

frickshun

^^Haha. It’s funny cuz ur not amigos!!

G Funk

^Wha? Is are you in predator wrting zones after reading were posts? What does not being amigos have anything to do with the post being “funny”. WTF happened to you Frick? Lately you have to be the most easily amused jackal, when not so long ago you were the least.

Jarman

I is totally in understandMENT of pre-d8r posts. whuts rong wi u bieberix?
    ^wow! took me an hour to type that!

in all seriousness, Phoenix is just mad incoherent rambler almost 50% called the right result over him. I think i need to see a shrink, I understood all of 8u’s posts. Maybe it’s my 3/16 cherokee blood allowing me to crack that windtalker code. can i get me some stuffing from the mines?

iamphoenix

^lol thinking i care about predictions bro.

CAP

money.

frickshun

G–>I have no idea what your mud-colored ass just said. If you’re looking for work…..sorry but I cut my own lawn.

G Funk

Yes, but you need a gardener.

Letibleu

Pedo8yrold is trying to have a serious conversation.

iamphoenix

PeeOn8yrOlds

Pfft, Penix don’t trane, so he don’t know.  He just tight little boy.

Nice one Jarman.  “And this planet no one cares about.”

Omomatta

Alright, KO aside…….Did anyone notice how fucking fat Cain was? I know that he had surgery since his last fight, but boy was doughey. I would have been interested to see where his cardio was if it had gotten into the later rounds.

Anyways, great showing by JDS. Make a note, I was right.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives