California (the Land of Fruit, Nuts and Mexicans)

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads California (the Land of Fruit, Nuts and Mexicans)

This topic contains 46 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Predator8u 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Predator8u

What other jackels are from California?

we could plan a get together. Where we could kick puppies or burn a forest down or something(talk mma)?

Im way up in Humboldt. Former Jackal Garth lives near San Diego.

Letibleu

You guys should web cam it first, then skype. Bring lube in case he forgets.

shillyer

I am in San Francisco. But go back to LA/ OC often enough

YEAH RIGHT

Macramento. 5th worst city in the country.

Predator8u

CLINT ARE YOU A STONER? lets do business

I live in MODESTO rated worst town in AMERICA “by only certain rating boards”

Predator8u

cool YEAH RIGHT you ever fish the delta? stripper,cat

YEAH RIGHT

Occasionally. I thought Stockton won that honor? Pretty much the same city anyways

nah i dont smoke anymore but i am into making $$$

iamphoenix

I’m from long beach california. if you added me on facebook you would have known this. but, i haven’t been in cali in 6 months. was only there 3 months last year.

Predator8u

GROW CLINT and dont smoke, all PROFIT! you have the regulation for it up there. the average pot grower gets payed $473 an hour all day everyday.

Clint you into hiking/fishing and playing Survivorman?

i prefer to play call of duty and i hike everyday for my job spreading the dreaded smart meters

shillyer

anybody up north a jitz competitor? I would drive to modesto or further to tap one of you bitches out. 

Rodriguez

Live near Modesto.

Omomatta

“i prefer to play call of duty and i hike everyday for my job spreading the dreaded smart meters”

It’s kind of scary that a Jackal is contributing to the establishment of smart grid technology……especially in it’s infant stage.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives