twitter google

CANING

Home Forums MMA Related CANING

This topic contains 16 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

Any update on the Caning?

The merite: “Velasquez is pretty much built to lose to Nogueira: he doesn’t hit hard enough to knock dudes out”

History

February 20, 2010 (8 months ago): http://www.fightlinker.com/someones-getting-their-ass-beat.mma

February 24 2010: http://www.fightlinker.com/status-update-caning.mma

September 4 2010: I have since had time to live in  2 different provinces. Be ringside at 2 different UFC events. Meet Joe Rogan, Dana White, Joe Silva (in 2 different countries). Shatter my tibula and fibula, get opperated on twice. I also had time to heal from it. Still no caning.

It’s on my bucket list…

frickshun

Hahaha…..COSIGNED!!

Omomatta

Never gonna happen. But then again, I said that about this shiny new version of FL.

subo

It was supposed to launch the site.

glassjawsh

um I thought it was subo that everyone wants to see canned. pretty sure Ryan was supposed to be cained

UberShmact

Ryan is such a little bitch.

I would be sated with a shot in the ass from a pellet gun. Close range of course. ;-)

greenseed

cosigned

Fightlinker

It’s on it’s way … a few more days!

Schrute Boxe

dulljake

We just have to find someone to film the thing. But it’ll get done, along with me taking my licks for the Mike Swick debacle

Schrute Boxe

tbh I actually don’t care if you do the various shamings you guys were supposed to do, in fact I’d prefer you didn’t as I’m a firm believer in murphy’s law and they’d somehow get botched (i.e. Jake gets hypothermia, Ryan’s caning resparks his “ass problems” from a few years ago).

Hell, the ice bath likely won’t even be that funny.

Ditto.

Fightlinker

Honestly, it’s been hanging over my head. It’s like a constant reminder of perpetual lameness to welsh out on something like this so I am pretty excited to get’r done

did you ever finish the marcus Davis photoshop contest? we need to have more of those… it was fun

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives