Carano Back to SF in 2011

Home Forums MMA Related Carano Back to SF in 2011

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Omomatta 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Omomatta

Not really.

I’m getting sick of Coker fucking speculating on shit. This is getting old. Also, I heard that the SF HW belt IS NOT up for grabs in this HW Tourney. WTF!

http://mmafrenzy.com/17234/gina-carano-expected-to-return-to-strikeforce-this-year/

G Funk

As gay as my Avi’s

Omomatta

I’m really thinking about not watching these fucking fights. How completely pointless? There’s nothing at the end of this rainbow. I’m surprised the guys signed on for it……unless the paydays are going to be sick.

glassjawsh

^ you still watched the pride GP’s. and every single one of those outside of the LW and the first WW weren’t for a belt (the 04 HW GP wasn’t originally for the belt until after fedor got cut) dumbass

FiveBoltMain

The winner gets a title shot, but what if Overeem wins the damn thing? Then who fights him? This is just poor planning. How are they going to build up another contender after the tourney if he wins it?

G Funk

With all this coming up now, I want to place a wager on the Tourney never happening.

Omomatta

@ Jawsh….You’re comparing this to the Pride GP’s? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

FiveBoltMain

G, you’re no longer cool. You’re a fucking HOMO!!!

glassjawsh

^ ok according to sherdog this years SF HW GP has the #3,4,8 and 10 ranked HW in their quarterfinals

in 2003 the Pride MW GP has the #1, 3 and 4 LHW and the #8 ranked MW in their QF

in 2004 the Pride HW GP had the #1, 2, 7 and 9 HW in their QF

I’d do more but i cant seem to find the ranking from 2005 – 2007

Omomatta

Very good research Josh. Now ask yourself something…..honestly, and don’t be a dick (that’s my job)…..Are you AS excited about this tourney as you were about any of those GP’s?

glassjawsh

well the only other GP i ever watched was the Openweight one from 2006 and that’s basically what turned me from a casual to a hardcore fan. so no, I’m not.

Omomatta

I see where you’re going with your point. But it’s like comparing Apples to Vaginas. Without an amazing coring device, lube and an imagination…..there’s no comparison.

The matchups just aren’t exciting enough for me and I don’t see the fighters being as motivated.

glassjawsh

^ you (and everyone else) will still watch overeem v werdum and fedor v bigfoot and then clear your schedule for fedor v overeem

FiveBoltMain

Ofcourse we’re going to watch it. We’re mma fans. But if they expect me to buy their ppv final, then they’re out of their goddamn minds!! I’m not paying to hear Shamrock and Skeletor announce the fights.

iamphoenix

blee bloop.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives