twitter google

Cry babies

Home Forums Everything else Cry babies

This topic contains 55 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Reverend Clint 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author

Whats with all the new faggy ass jackals infecting the site? I remember when people on here were cutthroat. Now im getting complaints about insulting fighters. This sight is going all queer on my by the minute faster then fricks balls are sagging towards the floor.

subo

Holy shit. Who?

check the poll comments

G Funk

You’re in that group Subo you punk mothefucker!

YEAH RIGHT

I complained because it was just wasn’t funny, tough shit.

wasnt talkin about you, yeah right. you at least had a valid argument.

sandstorm

apparently having new readers is a bad thing? everyone has their own opinions

The whole point of FL is to hate the fighters. hahaha

Letibleu

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑Shut up you human waste. I feel very bad for your parents.↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

iamphoenix

having new readers isn’t a bad thing. fighter bashing is one of my favorites activities.

the influx of homo BE readers is lame but i like new readers. more people to make fun of

glassjawsh

^ more people to argue with

frickshun

Clint–>couple of the newbs seem okay (based on their New Year join date). As far as your pole goes, it wasn’t your best work. Next time, you should bouce stuff like that off a couple of other guys for maximum yuks.

As far as insulting fighters, I’m all for that!! It just needs to stay in the realm of jokes. Once commenters are trying to give fighters real career advice (i.e.: “retire”), then I’m not on board. But if we’re gonna talk about Hammill being a retard or Page being the 1st black emo fighter & a baby killer (I think I saw him @ a “Free Hat McCullough” rally), then it’s all good.

Also, I don’t think my balls have started sagging. They definitely have more hair than they used to (that’s what a razor is for). And they may be swollen b/c I don’t even have the energy to jack it every day like I used to). And they prolly don’t appreciate that I wear briefs & tighter pants lately. And they sometimes get crushed between my legs when I do seated hamstring curls. And they will become vestigial if I get a vasectomy like my wife wants. Point being…..I still think they’re attractive!!

FiveBoltMain

Fighter bashing is what separates FL from every other site. If some one doesn’t think that something is funny, then either STFU or say something funny. Don’t just sit there and complain like a sour puss!!

G Funk

Taking a razor to your nuts? Do you ever nick the sack? When you do, do you put ‘lil pieces of toilet paper on the cuts? Does your ballzack look like a sticky lint roller after that? Attractive? Gay?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives