twitter google

Cry babies

Home Forums Everything else Cry babies

This topic contains 55 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Reverend Clint 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author

frickshun

I’m pretty careful round that area. After a chemical burn using Nair, I realized a razor was the best way to go. Use some shaving cream (kinda essential) & take it easy. I know you faggots either A) don’t get laid B) only have drunken sex w/whores so they don’t care C) Are too young to have any hair on your sack D) Aren’t man enough to admit you want to care about your appearance.

I have a healthy, attractive amount of hair on my arms/legs/chest. I don’t need 1″ long coarse hairs sticking out of my nuts. Sometimes, I’ll just use scissors too!!

glassjawsh

B

G Funk

I do some man grooming, trim the hedges, but I don’t scorch the earth! I have an electric clippers and I put the #1 guard for the nads and a #4 for the top patch. I couldnt imagine putting a blade to my nuts. You’ve never had an accident?

CAP

What queers have time to complain when we can talk genital maintenance. Does a tree look bigger in the forest or in the shrubs?

ive shaved my junk before and actually taking a razor, not a staight fucking razor, to your balls isnt that difficult.

“Fighter bashing is what separates FL from every other site. If some one doesn’t think that something is funny, then either STFU or say something funny. Don’t just sit there and complain like a sour puss!!” god bless your vigin mexican ass. I will admit my poll questions were kinda crap but thiago silva is so fucking lame and just another brazilian clone its hard to find anything humorus about him other that he sucks and couldnt finish a happy meal. Page on the other hand is like 5 monkeys short of a barrel

frickshun

One thing I must admit about overrated Silva (whose resume is pretty weak)……he looked fucking TREMENDOUS in his last night. I’ll reserve judgement on him til I see a 2nd helping of a healthy Chee-Ah-Go against Page. And considering how far out this damn fight is…..Page could either come in like he did against Liddell OR like he did against Forrest. Who fucking knows??

FiveBoltMain

He’ll come in like Forrest. He doesn’t have that killer instinct now that he makes cheddar.

subo

I own a pair of clippers. I scape, I don’t shave.

thingvolds

seems to me like youre the one crying

Omomatta

Fuck Rampage, he’s horrible.
    Fuck BJ, he’s horrible.
    Fuck GSP, he’s horrible.
    Fuck Silva, he’s horrible.
    Fuck Fightlinker, it’s horrible.
    Fuck Frick, he’s horrible.
    Fuck Clint, he’s horrible.
    Fuck Josh, he’s horrible.
    Fuck FBM, he’s horrible.
    Fuck G Funk, he’s horrible.
    Fuck Mrs. G Funk, she’s AWESOME!!!!!!!

G Funk

HAHA I know, she’s da bomb!

Omomatta

Be sure to give her my best. Well, let’s be honest…you’re best….but I’m sure it’s a close(ish) second.

sandstorm

“the influx of homo BE readers is lame but i like new readers. more people to make fun of”

couldnt agree more. fightlinker is one of my favorite sites because you can bash on the figthers and on each other. its all in good fun, and thats why its fucking rad.

frickshun

Sandstorm–>you little faggot. I’ll take your lunch money, use it to buy condoms, bang your nana rawdog in the bad place, then give her balloon animals made from the condoms.

Is that the type of Fightlinker atmosphere you were hoping for? IS IT??

Me too.

sandstorm

yup thats exactly it. you pretty much nailed it.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives