Dear Jackals, What’s wrong with you?

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Dear Jackals, What’s wrong with you?

This topic contains 65 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  frickshun 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • Author

G Funk

^ Dude, you gonna catch something and really blend in with your surroundings.

kvelertak

Loss of the Low Blow.

YEAH RIGHT

Frick, you read me like a book.

Letibleu

Phoenix, it would be more along the lines of bragging about seeing Hawks genitals and how he still wanks to that thought to this day.

FiveBoltMain

you emotional bitch!

CAP

Tony and I go way back. I actually hung out with him about 16 years ago when nobody gave a chit about him or skateboarding. He stopped in at my buddies ramp while he was touring, somehow he had the connects. Hawk came out to my car to use my tools so I got to hang with him. He said he liked my car which was a Honda Accord with some decent rims on it. I was about 20 years old and chilling with one of my idols. That was my best brush with fame!

I did not see his genitals. But they tasted great!

thingvolds

cap what vid are you in? ive seen pretty much every major skate video since wheels on fire so theres a good chance ive seen whatever youre in.

tony’s cock

CAP

thingsvolds: refer to post #930

Also got some BGP (Back Ground Props) in the latest The Skateboard Mag Issue #85.

6 page article on the scene here in Minne and a two page spread of our spot! This is my clubhouse, I pay rent with about 10 other guys. I’m in the background far right having a beer.

subo

lol at the genitals line

Omomatta

Cap……..I love the nose digging story. I honestly don’t know what I’d do without my kids. Thank goodness they’re both beautiful and not fucking fat, ugly and retarded. Coming from me……they really bucked the odds.

@ Frick……stop being such a cunt, you fucking complaining little douche nozzle………What…are you fucking Peter Pan now…gonna lead the lost boys? I already know you’ve got the little green tights.

Oh, who am I kidding Frick….you know I look up to you….well down at you….but you know what I mean. I mean I have to respect my elders…..right?

Jawsh…..Seriously man………you should see how many chicks you can actually infect with HIV. Start going after virgins. I know it takes a lot more effort, but it’s soooooo worth it.

thingvolds

that bowl is nice. are you the guy who does the long 50/50 and then fakie 5.0 revert then fake pivot rock? good shit

CAP

^You speak my language! (fakie fs smith revert actually) I thought I had better footage to show but I didn’t edit that, oh well.

It’s a lifestyle…without the ugly t-shirts!

thingvolds

ah fakie fs smith revert, thats right. who is the guy in the pic doing the big stalefish

CAP

Omo: my boy will be a year here in about a month, he’s starting to be really entertaining and almost walking. But he’s a little chunk and my back is hurting from carrying his whiny ass. No way in hell is he gonna be a fatty, that’s my job now!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives