Dear Jackals, What’s wrong with you?

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Dear Jackals, What’s wrong with you?

This topic contains 65 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  frickshun 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • Author

CAP

^^me son!

Omomatta

Most babies are chunky. He’ll lean out once he’s really up and blasting around the house. Keep video games away from him…..FYI. Video games and soft drinks make kids worthless pieces of flesh. It kind of makes me wish their parents wouldn’t have swapped out their wire coat hangers for plastic….or their parent’s parents for that matter.

CAP

^He’s definitely cutting into my gaming time. Years back I lived with a friend who had a baby and we gave him his own controller not plugged in so he felt like he was playing too so I’ve seen the hypnotism first hand. Even though the kid turned out just fine. But I can’t wait to spank him in Super Mario Brothers!

frickshun

Faggots.

PS: Ya wanna know what happens when I get into a fight w/my paranoid wife…….SHE FUCKING CHECKS UP ON ME @ FIGHTLINKER!! I’m a super-sleuth & I see some forums I haven’t checked on don’t have “new” comments even though they’re new to me.

***STAY OFF MY SITE, BITCH!!***

G Funk

^ HAAAA you ain’t got yo biatch under controls son. You wear the skirt, just live up to it.

Omomatta

I’m sure she’s wonderful Frick. She probably just wants to make sure her honey’s okay. Completely understandable.

@Cap…..My son constantly thinks about DS and Wii (he’s 8). BUT…..I’m a dick and limit his time.

CAP

^So do I. I limit my own time! Fucking responsibilities.

my gf has loged onto a chat before and talked shit, when kimbo was fighting in the UFC. as a joke of course, she hates how much time I spend on the site.

Omomatta

I just thought it was strange that Frick kept sending me all those FLIMs telling me how hot I am….and always including the same boob pics. It just didn’t make sense.

glassjawsh

currently baffled that clint the wookie found a woman willing to sift through his shiny coat and fat flaps in search of his naughty bits

FiveBoltMain

so you’re saying that there is still hope for me to find a gf since clint has one?

Omomatta

If you could only change your views on rap Joan.

glassjawsh

^ you meant “rape” right?

CAP

^HAHAHAHA

agentsmith

^ Haha, I wondered myself.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives