twitter google

Dear Jackals, What’s wrong with you?

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Dear Jackals, What’s wrong with you?

This topic contains 65 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  frickshun 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Omomatta

HAHAHAHA!!! Jawsh made me laugh again! And no, I meant rap….I can’t take credit for your funny.

Joan…….maybe Jawshy’s right….

damn near 2 years with my lady

five just needs to escape the basement and man up

CAP

^You hear that Subo?

Letibleu

Jawsh, I just choked on a mouthful of juice, nice one!

man juice?

G Funk

Twas banana creme Muscle Milk

Omomatta

^ That is whey I never purchased their product.

frickshun

^^You don’t need designer protein shakes. YOU NEED A TREADMILL. And to eliminate white rice from your beaner diet.

PS: Please don’t remind me how you are TECHNICALLY not Meh-heecan.

CAP

SO. Grandmama is in the house. She lives about 3 hours away so she comes up every few weeks and watches my boy for a couple of days instead of sending him to day care. So when that happens we set up our vaporizer out in the garage so we can dip out and get our toke on. We like weed. We were both out there last night around 10pm “getting the garbage ready for tomorrow” when my mom pops out there. She was going to her car parked in the driveway to find her phone so she was coming through the (detached) garage to get there. The wife had been puffing all day so the garage just reeked when you walk into it plus I was standing in the middle of the garage holding a big bag of vapors. We had two of the cars in there so I was behind the suv when she first came in. I stashed the vapor bag and started digging in the truck as if to look busy, we were also loading some things into the car for my wife to take to work the next day.

So my mom takes a few steps in and she seriously says, “Is there a skunk in here?”. Then we opened the garage door to let her check her car for her phone, which was in the house btw. Nothing else was said. All I can think is thank god we had vapors and not smoke or it would have been a different scenario. It’s sad I’m a grown man but still have to hide that from her. But I know if she knew her little boy was a “druggie” she would be devastated. Dodged another bullet!!

subo

Be honest with your parents.  She was probably just fucking with you since it’s pathetic that a grown man would hide anything from his mother.

frickshun

^^Ha!!

Also…..HAHAHA that Subotic thinks he’s in a position to judge anyone!!

just tell her you got a terrible inheritable disease and you need to smoke weed

CAP

I’ve been honest with my parents before and it didn’t work out in my favor. She’s pretty fucking clueless on the weed tip anyway so no harm done. Close call though. I just couldn’t believe she threw out the cliched line. I’ve had to hear about her talking to other family members with their kids “drug problems” in the past so I don’t need to get lumped into that group. I handle all my shit, so what if I smoke a lil weed. Well a lot. For all I know she’d try and put me in rehab or some stupid shit. Homey ain’t playing that.

my dad caught me smoking weed with a buddy when i was a freshman… didnt do much since he was a druglord

G Funk

Reading CAP’s story reminds me how awesome it is that everytime I see my peeps it’s a smoke session! I started smokin with my parents at around 16. My dad is such a stingy hog with herb the fucker!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives