twitter google

Dilemma Solved

Home Forums Everything else Dilemma Solved

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  pandola 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

pandola

Graduation stress reared its ugly head when I learned the panel’s judgements. They said that my dissertation passed ,but there are some revisions needed in several chapters of the study. They also told me I have two weeks to pass my revised edition of my dissertation before the commencement exercises. The revisions required in my study were far from the simple additions and grammatical corrections that most of the graduating batch ahad during that time. Needless to say, I was in dire and desperate need of serious dissertation help.

I’m so thankful that I’ve got friends and connections who are more than happy to help me out with an additional resource or proofreading a couple of chapters. It’s impossible to finish this huge workload in just a couple of weeks. My thank you list during my graduation rites just doubled in size, but I’m glad for all the help and support that I got in these two weeks.

YEAH RIGHT

Friends can be helpful sometimes

G Funk

Uhh, have the spam-bots figured out how to create their own topics?

Omomatta

Quite gripping.
    I hope that really is spam…..I sure as shit wouldn’t allow any of the mental giants on this site help me with revising my dissertation.

Letibleu

I hope this is not part of the text you submitted because you will not be graduating…

Congrats in any case!

frickshun

WTF has this place turned into?? Should I be relieved to know that I haven’t missed much in the last several days??

SHIT COCK FUCK BALLS CUNT

Omomatta

^You might get booted for that. I won’t tell.

YEAH RIGHT

I think this place could go for an attitude adjustment.

I’ll lead by example:
    Frickshun, I love and appreciate your witty sense of humor, and your ability to take my frown and turn it upside down! Friendship hug!

Isn’t this nice? :]

G Funk

^ Gay

YEAH RIGHT

Only for you, my big G ; )

frickshun

At least Leti-blew-out-my-ankle is back…..

iamphoenix

internet boner.

Omomatta

Just fuck a sock full of Vick’s VapoRub…Interweb Boner cured!!!

You’re welcome.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives