Family Matters (inspired by Frickshun)

Home Forums Everything else Family Matters (inspired by Frickshun)

This topic contains 53 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  G Funk 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author

G Funk

^ haha. By the time I got to Grasshoppa’s fourthparagraph I was yelling NNNNOOOOOOO!!!! at my computer screen.

Fernando, it’s easy to just say no to new puss if your “built for the cold weather.” ;-)

subo

Omo: I don’t see nothin’ wrong with a little bump and grind.

MadMan

Omomatta

@ Subo…or pissing on 15 year olds?

@ G Funk….I learned quite a bit from my papa while fleeing my homeland…he had to fight of the indigenous whores with a stick.

@Frick…I was there, and don’t tell me that girl’s Mom didn’t have every right when you actually brought her up on stage with Chuck E. and the band and started up with that shit. Everyone knows Surfin’ in the USA is NOT a slow jam.

Grass Hoppa

Well suffice to say i learnt my lesson.

Maybe your right about wanting an out frickshun. We actually sorta split up for 3 months during this winter, and we got back together after a lot of thought on both our parts, so i dont think thats it. I have just honestly never ever really been the jealous type.

I think it was just more likely that i was hoping she would say yes, cos it really doesn’t bother me at all, and what is good for the goose is good for the gander ……. after a winter of being surrounded by 23 other male tradies and 1 female station leader who is old enough to be my grandmother, the thought of a dozen young hot 20 something uni and phD students arriving on station is a pleasant one :)

And to Ommo: I never said it was hard to do. I can easily keep it in my pants. We aren’t talking about me being 5 and 3/4 inches deep here. I’m not saying i didn’t mean to do it. I didn’t acidently fall and land with my penis inside someone…
    We are talking about a little physical contact, as subo so elequently put it, some ‘bump and grind’, or a short pash from some random on a dance floor. In the end it doesn’t mean that much, but boosts your ego, makes you feel all warm and gooey, and reminds you your glad to have something other than that superficial stuff with someone else….

And glad you enjoyed the story G Funk, i find it quite amusing too, afterwards that is, even if i am just laughing at my stupidity :)

Geez, i wish i was witty enough to write something really astute and funny at the same time using only a few sentences like you all do, it seems every one of my posts turning into a miny essay lol :)

Omomatta

Fuck Grass Hoppa, I’m talking out of my ass anyways. You obviously don’t know me very well. I say get elbows deep in some of that Antarctic heyouch…… you only live once….and look what marriage brings you (refer to post #4)

FiveBoltMain

Your misery brings joy into my other wise simple life :D

glassjawsh

^ your eternal celibacy amuses me

committed relationships are confusing and anyone under 30 who is in one had better have knocked a bitch up

Omomatta

or contracted the herpes…..

Grass Hoppa

whoops, sorry Omo… you usaully crack me up, but that one went straight over my head…. (not something difficult to acheive so don’t go getting a big ego or anything)

Omomatta

note to self: go easy on the sarcasm with young Grass Hoppa..

subo

So just threw all my sister’s shit in a garbage bag and chucked it outside. She’s a thief, necessitating a safe in my room and (now) a padlock in my door. Yesterday, she gets yelled at by my ever-forgiving mother for sneaking a dude in. Today, same dude pops his head out as I’m walking by her door. After some EPIC shit talking to him (what a pussy), she (goes about 5’6 220) grabs my neck and tries to get me to hit her. No dice, bitch – go sleep in your car, here are your clothes.

You wanna be decent, I’ll leave you bee – you wanna steal and sneak unknown dudes into my mom’s house, get the fuck out.

Ain’t no drama like family drama.

G Funk

How old are you Derek? Ibe forgettin.

subo

25. She’s 22 and still pulling the same shit. Unemployment is a rotten bastard.

frickshun

Subbo–>I know you’ve hinted @ this stuff in the past but it’s nice to hear the gritty deets. My mom was a fuct up druggie most of my life. It’s impossible to help people that won’t accept it. Good for you to support your mother!!

And DAYUM, does your sister need some TrimSpa!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives