Family Matters (inspired by Frickshun)

Home Forums Everything else Family Matters (inspired by Frickshun)

This topic contains 53 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  G Funk 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author

G Funk

God Bless Siblings!

glassjawsh

not sure who i feel worse for. derek’s mom or the dude polling his butterball of a sister! I’ll take the sluts and ill take the fuglies but you all can keep the fatties!

this of course reminds me of the time my younger brother stole my parents tv and pawned it for blow (while still living there at 22) or all the times he “borrowed” my dads credit card for weeks or the time he left a used condom in their bed (ok that might’ve been me) or all the used merchandise he’d come home with and tell my mom he “found it laying in the street”

i still have fond memories of coming home from purdue and seeing all of my brothers stuff strewn about the lawn and driveway. He’d sleep in the garage for a week my mom would miss him and everything would be ok. all families are fucked up

FiveBoltMain

I’m glad my family isn’t as messed up as the rest of you.

subo

See, if it was a brother, it would be an easy problem to solve. Harder when it’s a big, belligerent woman. Probation is the only thing that saved dude from shattered kneecaps.

Omomatta

So, your sister is 22 and isn’t allowed to get laid?

subo

When you steal repeatedly, you have two options: admit it or blame it on your friends. If you blame it on your friends, you’re not allowed to have people over anymore. Given the number of abortions my mother has already reimbursed her for, getting laid wasn’t the focus – making it so we could come home and actually expect our shit to still be there was.

Letibleu

Im reading this stuff and all of the sudden I don’t feel so alone anymore.

My little brother is now married to my ex fiancee and has moved into my house. My sister to spite my kinda racists mother went out and got engaged with an Korean (we are a French Canadian family) and is now trying to adopt a little African baby.

iamphoenix

this is one of the dumbest threads ever.

frickshun

Letiblueballs–>I’m sure I’ve seen you & your family on several daytime talkshows!!

Omomatta

@Subo…..then she’d better stop stealing hearts while she’s at it.

@babysealclubber….no matter what your brother says or does you can always say “Whatever dude….I fucked your wife.”

FiveBoltMain

^ That can back fire because the ex can claim that the brother is better in bed.

subo

^ Been there, eh?

glassjawsh

then you just come back with “we both know that’s not possible”

FiveBoltMain

^ That’s pretty weak. I would go with “Well, you still have my sloppy seconds.”

Omomatta

“How’s my dick taste?”

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives